Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I read the same :( but maybe the outcome will be differently. If you'll do a petition I'll sign it.
Take care

mati

I suggest ideas I don't do them, so you all will have to pick someone (who will agree) to do that. ;)

Hey guys. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Mike Ausiello of Ask Ausiello answered my question about Louise:

Question: A Canadian paper reported recently that Louise Lombard is set to return to CSI this season. Is this correct? —Anne
Ausiello:
It most certainly is not. A CSI insider says it “hasn’t been discussed.”

Crap! I was hoping the info I gave was from a reliable source, now I feel bad for getting people's hopes up. Sorry, I was really hoping it was true. I miss Sofia.

Crap! I was hoping the info I gave was from a reliable source, now I feel bad for getting people's hopes up. Sorry, I was really hoping it was true. I miss Sofia.
Happens to the best of us Wojo don't feel bad, it even happens to me sometimes... :wtf::eek: No seriously. ;)

Well, I have to wonder why they took her off the "NCIS: LA" show then. I watched 10 minutes of that and couldn't watch any more. It was awful, and they needed someone like Louise Lombard to give it a focal point. It was just a mess, IMO.

Hi Mia
Thank you for that lovely pic. Speaking about the show... I read that she'll do guest appareance in the future (?), but I dont't know how true the source is. Have a nice week.

Mati

That's a gorgeous pic, Mia!

And yes, I saw something about Louise doing guest appearances on the show in the future, but I don't know how true it is. It would be nice if they gave Louise a role somewhere and stopped teasing us.

Keep your eyes peeled, Mia. Louise is scheduled to play Dr Gloria Rush in an episode of Stargate Universe. Episode begins with an 'h' but I can't remember what the actual title was - should have written it down, sorry.

The idea of Louise playing a character named Gloria amuses me for some reason...

I'm off to find out if I can get some better info.

[Episode 14, Human: While experimenting with the ship's computer, Rush flashes back to a time of personal tragedy. Should air sometime in the New Year, I'm not sure if SYFY will have any breaks in programming.]

Last edited:
Hi all
Yeah, on the imdb site you can read a few infos about the Star Gate episode. Cool, but I wish she would have a more permanent visibility on a good and successfull show. Well, one can always hope. Take care

mati

Wow! What wonderful news for her, if its true. :cool: The only downside I can see (but it's minor ;)), she won't be in a movie for the next immediate future, but I guess that in live there are far more important things as to do a movie :). Take care

mati

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back