Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm and I was thinking about the walk ;), you know! Will it come back or was it just a "Sofia Curtis thing" :)? I hope to see it anew, although I didn't notice it in KOD. Bun one can always hope, can't I? So I can start drooling :drool:. Take care
mati

mmmm... That's very interesting 'cause well, I don't like when actor/actress are taking some things from their other work, but the walk... With it is different;)

Well, if it is something she does because she walks this way, we'll definitely see it :). Maybe she will try to tune it down, if she doesn't want to mix up the two characters, but I think it's kind of hard to control it every step of the time. Like Lucy Lawless who can act letting you forget that she was famous for Xena, but who can't change one thing and that is THE look that remainds you of her role that made her famous, because it is a part of her. I don't know if I make sense, so forgive me, if I'm rambling and derailing from our most important subject, Louise! Take care

mati

No way, mati, and I see your point clearly. But we know our Louise and surely she'll make awesome job and give us some amazing hint, maybe the walk, maybe something else (but seeing her in the other TV show as the regular character is the most beautiful thing from her to us;)).

You're absolutely right. As long as we have Louise on TV and on a show that airs every week :drool:, she can do what she wants. Today I read some gossip or news, if you can call it that, about the story line that will introduce the spin off. I am not sure, but sometimes around season 6, episodes 22-24 and yeah, it should be a two parter. Pardon me, if I can't recall exactly the episodes. Take care
mati

The scoop from Ausiello:
Question: Anything you can tell us about the two-part NCIS episode that sets up next season's spin-off? --Linda

Ausiello: The eps air on April 28 and May 5, and, according to exec producer Shane Brennan, Gibbs and Co. "travel to Los Angeles and work with the new NCIS team to solve what begins as a murder investigation and turns into something bigger."

- - - - - -
Which means - tune in to NCIS April 28th & May 5th and you'll probably get to see Louise! Finally!!

That's great !!! Thank you for the information. But I have to wait before I can see it. For now here in Europe it is a big ? if and when it will air :(, but I have you guys so I won't worry to much about an update ;). Foremost I hope it will a big big success, that way she'll be on air for a long time. Take care
mati

The official press release for Louise's new show came out today. Her first episode on NCIS will be titled "Legend, Part One" and she will be playing the lead female character named Special Agent Lara Macy.

The first episode airs April 28. :)

I know I'm double posting, but thanks to Erica SJ and I, thecurtispage at LJ now has a sneek peek photo of Louise in NCIS. Go check it out! (post is members only, so you have to join to view it).

They changed her name, but it doesn't matter - NEW LOUISE TIME!!! *thud*

OMG RAWR! Shane and Erica, thanks for the pic. She looks AWESOME

Nope its not hotlinking, when you use a URL linkable, meaning they click the link to the site to see or in this case read. If you were to post a pic and it shows up in the post from that site then that would be hotlinking. ;)

That was a VERY interesting article to read. Thanks for that mati - it makes me look forward to the episode even MORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back