Louise Lombard/Sofia Curtis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sofia Curtis

lol weeeeeeeee nice speech kAye! im still looking FORWARD to your SOFIA VID!

and to fellow members of talkcsi...please bring cath n sara and whoever to other threads...i think sofia will be kinda horrified if she saw this sort of unkind bashing at her own thread :D

Yay, I'm with Sophia.
clapsmiley.gif

Love her and hope TPTB doesn't screw around with her character. We need more strong women on television period!
I love the guys but more power to women!

Bashing? :eek: Please we don't need that! :rolleyes:
And don't be afraid to admit you like her for fear of being bashed.

--------------------------
gray.jpg

Ok, Hear Ye, Hear Ye. NOTE: This post is not directed to anyone in particular but to this entire thread.

1. Just so we're all clear on the concept, this thread is for discussion of the "Sofia Curtis" character. These discussions can either be FOR or AGAINST the character; HOWEVER, if one is going to post negative comments then please abide by the following Talk CSI Rules regarding posting criticism:

"It's fine to say a certain aspect of CSI is bad, as long as you don't insult the people who think otherwise, and as long as you actually back up what you say. Jumping in and shouting "Willows sucks!" is NOT an acceptable form of constructive criticism."

So if y'all are going to criticize then give supporting evidence so that all can discuss the issue.

2. I know this is probably self-evident but please also keep in mind that people have differing opinions, some of which may be utterly foreign or diameterically opposed to your opinions. Differing opinions albeit done in a mature, thought provoking, non-combative manner, are welcome in this Forum.

3. No one, and I repeat NO ONE should feel in the least threatened about posting in this Forum provided they abide by the Board's rules and regulations. Destiny and I intervene when we decide the situation warrants our intervention. Often times, things smooth out on its own as people soon figure out they've strayed out of bounds; however, this does not mean that the Mods are unaware or are disinterested.

Lastly, are we not all here to have fun and discuss the finer points of all things CSI? So why ruin it for yourself and for others by being a doo-doo head? Think before you post. Seriously.

see, this is something i do not like. this is supposed to be a sofia thread and it's all about sara and then picking at sofia. it happens with the cath threads too. but not in the sara threads because that is not allowed. go figure.

But if someone says they don't like Sophia or wonder why you like Sophia...it's not bashing. If someone jumps in and yells "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!? WHY THE HELL YOU LIKE THAT BEYATCH" that's bashing.

But one question TruSidle.. how can you hate a character if you don't know anything about her? I mean.. love and hate are strong words, if you cannot love her before you know more about her, how can you hate her?

But... I agree with you guys. This thread should be fans of LL/SC and not comparing her to two other women of LV or to point out why they are better than LL/SC.
If you dislike character... wasn't there "Dislike a character" thread somewhere?

I agree with you guys. This thread should be fans of LL/SC and not comparing her to two other women of LV or to point out why they are better than LL/SC.
If you dislike character... wasn't there "Dislike a character" thread somewhere?

Ducky, folks can still dislike Sofia in this thread too, BUT they should justify the reasons for the dislike and not spam the thread with simplistic "Hate her!" type of posts.

I agree with you guys. This thread should be fans of LL/SC and not comparing her to two other women of LV or to point out why they are better than LL/SC.

Ducky, folks can still dislike Sofia in this thread too, BUT they should justify the reasons for the dislike and not spam the thread with simplistic "Hate her!" type of posts.

Ah yes... I had that thought in my head but forgot to type it.
Kinda went with my example about "what is bashing" :)

Did I say that I hated her :O
If I did I didn't mean that I hated her 'cuz I don't
I just don't like her. Yet. I don't know it might change but as for now, I don't like her.

I really can't see whats not to like about her she's smart, she's beautiful and she stands up for what is right.

Now there is a beautiful woman, she has it all beauty, brains and talent. She won't let anyone comprise what she knows is right. I hope they never change her. Even when she's on the job as a Det. she still looks like a lady.

I really can't see whats not to like about her she's smart, she's beautiful and she stands up for what is right.

You said in another thread that you don't understand why people like Sara. Next time you wonder, realize that Sara fans are applying the same logic that you used above. How you feel about Sofia is how other's feel about Sara...same ideas,different character.

I've found that a lot of Sara fans go a little over board giveing her atturbutes that arent there.

Sorry just respond to what's posted. I'll learn. I still hope we see a lot of sofia loved when she pulled the gun in that one episode.

Kaye Wrote: Destiny, feel free to shut my mouth for me if I am stepping out of line here, but I think this is getting slightly out of hand.
TallyHo answered most of the post you were talking about, but you just missed the line, *Whew* ;) and no i am not going to shut your mouth (aka) keyboard. ;)

But as Tally said, this is for the good and the bad, (AS long as those who are saying negative are backing it up per the rules of the board, which "Tally" quoted).

If people are getting bashed please click the notify moderator button, did we miss it? not necessairly but better to be safe then wondering isn't it? Thanks.

Okay as for the rest, we will say this one more time only and so it is clear... This Is Not The "Sara" Thread! she has her own thread where like here the rules are the same. As does alot of the other characters/actors of this show.

Here is examples:
**Negative without backup: "Sofia sucks i hate her, sara is so much better." (This is bad because though it maybe your opinion it doesn't have anything backing up why, or why another character was brought in).
**Negative with backup: "I really don't care for sofia, because she seems to me she is needs more depth and with all the missed time off and on, i can't really get to know her, unlike with the other characters of the show." (This has the why, the opinion, and no one character was compared).

No one likes to hear negative about their fav character, but no one character is perfect you all know that, and someone points out legit faults then you see another side in which maybe the writers one day will correct.

TallyHo has said again pretty much what i have to say in reguards to the rest, as has DaWacko reguarding this.

Just remember the rules, and back it up and remember you can disagree with an opinion but don't attack the person (for or against) if you come to a cross roads then notify "Tally or Myself" and we will look into it, if others try to jump in then it makes it more confusing and those just trying to do good may get into trouble.

Also if you can not agree then the best thing is to agree to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back