LOST # 2 ~ 'We Don't Wanna Be Rescued!'

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Tinkerbell, Apr 10, 2006.

1. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I'm with you on that, never been a fan of Locke and now he's really annoying! :scream:

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I loved Locke in the beginning. I'll never get over the shock when I saw in his flashback that he was in a wheelchair when he came to the island! :eek: At first it seemed like he was the only one really in tune with what was going on. I mean, c'mon Jack....you see your dead dad all over the island and you still won't admit there's something strange here? :rolleyes:

Now, I don't know. I guess at first Widmore was the guy in charge....then Ben....now Locke. As far as the island goes, that is.

3. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

OH hoh! I was totally right about Miles and who his father is! I knew it. :)

I love Miles, so I totally dug this episode. In fact, I'm loving the whole Hurley and Miles dynamic as well. Their bizarre almost friendship usually has me chuckling.

Wow- the numbers on the hatch. Hurley's winning lottery ticket numbers... the plot thickens. Ah, who am I kidding- when ISN'T the plot thickening on this show! :lol: All I could think was, dammit get out of the van and ask them where that freaking series of numbers came from? Why those numbers?!! Ah, I guess that's so season 2. Or was it 3?

"Do you know what lies in the shadow of the statue?" And that was one of the dudes from the most recent plane crash, wasn't it? Man, I can't keep track of how many people are trying to "win" in terms of the island anymore. :lol:

Oh man, as soon as Miles started reading Hurley's "journal", I almost peed myself- I've probably seen The Empire Strikes Back as many times as Hurley claimed to have seen it! Now the title of the episode makes sense to me: "Some Like It Hoth". :lol: I loved Hurley's whole Luke/Darth & Miles/his father comparison. That was awesome.

Anyway, stupid Ben; he even cause things to unravel all over the place when he was a kid. Figures.

And Dan! Holy crap. What the...?

4. Smokey

So many good lines in this one, but what I loved was when Hurley was trying to get Miles to talk to his dad and said, "Maybe he'll let you hold baby you. Or let you change your diaper." :guffaw:

5. Smokey

Did anyone see "Ben" reading a nursery rhyme on the Jimmy Fallon show? It's a bit funny and scary at the same time!

Ben's Scary Story

6. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

:guffaw: Thank you so much for that Smokey! I was laughing so hard I was crying! Michael Emerson rocks!

7. BabaOReilly

That's awesome! :lol: And man, he was a pretty cool artist, wasn't he? I'm with Jimmy Fallon- those pictures were trippy cool!

Man, I think I love Ben even more now, in all his creepiness. :lol:

8. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Do not drink anything while you watch that! That was absolutely hilarious. Michael Emerson needs an emmy immediately.

9. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I second that! That guy is great at creepy, lol!

10. Smokey

Well, he's been nominated twice, but didn't win. He lost out to Terry O'Quinn one year. He's pretty awesome tho. Hopefully they can keep getting the nominations and maybe he'll get a win finally.

11. BabaOReilly

Whoh. The last 2 episodes have been really good.

I'm loving that Ben is being totally thrown off by everything John's doing. Wicked. And yet in true Ben fashion, he's still trying to play all the angles. Awesome. :lol:

12. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Haha, I agree! Love Ben!

So glad to see Sayid again!

13. BabaOReilly

I know, I was wondering when Sayeed would pop up again. I can never get enough of that guy.

I wonder what's going to happen with Sawyer and blondie on the sub?

Is next week the finale? Big things are afoot! :eek:

14. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Ben is one of the best characters written for TV, IMO. And of course Michael Emerson is fabulous!

I'm glad Sayid is back, but I miss the old Sayid. I liked when he was the guy trying to the right thing. When he shot little Ben I lost a lot of respect for him. But I still enjoy seeing him.

15. Smokey

Season finale! Woo hoo!!!

Got to love Rose and Bernard! :adore: They made SO much more sense than any of the crazies running around the jungle with guns saying we "have" to do this or we "have" to do that. "We're retired." :lol:

By the way...the actress who plays Rose is also Det. Adams' mom on Southland. Little fun fact there for anyone who watches both shows *cough* Kristine! :)

I can probably find this online somewhere tomorrow, but someone help me out if you can. Jacob mentioned the "loophole" to Locke and I know it's been mentioned before and is therefore important, but when was that?