LOST # 2 ~ 'We Don't Wanna Be Rescued!'

I believe its on Wednesday nights. I know the premiere is two hours long.

I think it's still on Wednesdays too. I'm watching the three hour "catch up" show right now. Man...I missed this show!! I can't wait for the new season to start!

Yep, it's Wednesday nights. It starts on the 21st (I have this memorized cause my hubby watches it and he was excited it comes back on his birthday, lol!). I didn't see Jin in the cast photos for the season. I like him too! They said it will be year/season of Sawyer. Me like! :drool:

All I know is I'm dying to see what's been going on on the island. I hope we don't spend all the time back in civilization at first. And I'm all for some quality Sawyer time. :)

Well, that's not gratuitous at all. After all, they are on a tropical island and it's hot! Men always do that. It's natural! :lol:

All I know is I'm dying to see what's been going on on the island. I hope we don't spend all the time back in civilization at first. And I'm all for some quality Sawyer time. :)

I heard he's shirtless for a hour.:drool:

faintthud.gif
Can't wait for that!

Shirtless for an hour :eek: :drool: That would make some great tv. Is tomorrow night the season premiere?

Yes, tomorrow night is three hours of lost. First at 9:00 pm (Eastern):

Destiny Calls
Exploring the mysteries of the island and its inhabitants; Oceanic 6; Charles Widmore; questions that have been answered, and those that remain.

Then ae 9:00 (Eastern), 2 new episodes:

Despite the discord among them, Jack and Ben urge the rest of the Oceanic 6 to return to the island to save those left behind; the survivors left behind on the island come under attack by unknown forces; an old friend has shocking advice for Kate.

Well alriiiiiight. I'm already to go. I'm going to skip the memory lane crap or whatever, but I'm psyched for my 2 hour opener! I wonder how much they'll answer tonight- they need to give us something, to keep us interested, right? I don't do spoilers, so I really don't know too much about where they're heading this season. I guess I'll find out tonight! :)

Well you guys were right. Sawyer WAS shirtless for an hour! :lol:

I think my favorite thing tonight was Hurley throwing a Hot Pocket at Ben! :guffaw:

I think this is going to be a very interesting season!

I'm undecided as to how I feel about the eps. Not bad, but not as riveting as I'd hoped... and I really hope they don't drag out this time skipping thing on the island for too long. That could get really old really fast.

I did find it amusing that Sawyer lost his shirt during the process. Too funny! :lol:

Well you guys were right. Sawyer WAS shirtless for an hour! :lol:

I think my favorite thing tonight was Hurley throwing a Hot Pocket at Ben! :guffaw:

I think this is going to be a very interesting season!

I know! That was sooo great! Woohoo! He kept trying to get a shirt and I was like 'No!'. :lol:

I think it's going to be a really good season too. I could watch hours of that show!

Awwww...Desmond named his baby Charlie! That makes me both :) and :( .

So Charles Widmore was on the island back in the day? Huh...he doesn't seem to be much of a player back then. Wonder how he got to where he is today? Not by being nice, of that I'm sure!

There really wasn't much going on tonight, but I'll have to say I was relieved not to have to watch Sayid being dragged around for an hour or to have to listen to Jack whine. :rolleyes:

I think Daniel's mother is going to turn out to be that jewelry store lady...Hawkins? Was that her name?

Awwww...Desmond named his baby Charlie! That makes me both :) and :( .

I know! How sweet!

Smokey said:
So Charles Widmore was on the island back in the day? Huh...he doesn't seem to be much of a player back then. Wonder how he got to where he is today? Not by being nice, of that I'm sure!

Yea, wasn't expecting that one!

Smokey said:
There really wasn't much going on tonight, but I'll have to say I was relieved not to have to watch Sayid being dragged around for an hour or to have to listen to Jack whine. :rolleyes:

I agree, it was kind of slow tonight after last week's two hours. I like to Sayid but you know, walking and talking and acting all tough! Jack and his whining-gotta go!

I'm ready for next week's already! :D

Oh crap, I just spoiled myself coming here :eek: My bad! I haven't watched last nights ep yet, I dvd'd it so me and hubby can watch it. I thought the premier was pretty good. I'm worried about what Sun is up to and I'm not sure what Hurley was thinking getting arrested. I was shocked to see the old jewelry store lady again. I agree I bet she's Daniel's mum. The quick peek they gave us to the season was fast but looks like it's full of excitement. I'm so glad this show is finally back on with new eps. they started off good having Sawyer shirtless for an hour!:drool:

Back