LOST # 2 ~ 'We Don't Wanna Be Rescued!'

Wait! The guy who played Nick's stalker on CSI is on Lost? I haven't seen that episode where Nick gets stalked for the longest time so I don't recall. I need to see that one again! Who is he on Lost?

He's Horace, one of the others. He was in the episode that showed Ben and his dad arriving on the island. Then he was in last week chopping down the tree and telling Locke how to find the cabin. Of course, he's dead now.

Okay so then..."Lost" characters on "CSI"....I've got Juliet, Boone, Sawyer, Jin, Mr. Friendly, Ethan, Bernard, Keamy...anyone else I've missed?

Clair was on csi Miami. She was on the ep "Legal" as a rich girl. She had a scene with Ryan Wolfe where she was flirting w/ him and said "that's hot" I hated her, but I love Clair.

Last nights ep was very interesting. I was wondering if Jack was ever going to learn the truth about Clair and now the baby, being his own nephew. I'm really glad they brought that out.
'The previews for the season finale looks great, I can't wait for the two weeks to pass now.

What did everyone think of the finale? I thought it was GREAT! It answered a lot of questions that we had. Sawyer was so wonderful, jumping out of the helicopter so the rest could be saved. I notice when they thought someone was going to have to jump again, Jack looked like there was no way he was leaving. And poor Hurley when they said they needed to lose a couple of hundred pounds from the chopper. :( I'll bet he would have jumped if Sawyer hadn't.

I also loved that Penny and Desmond finally found each other. :)

I found the reverse audio of Kate's phone call online. Whoever it was said (backwards), "The island needs you. You have to go back before it's too late."

Did anyone catch or find what Sawyer whispered to Kate before jumping? I'm sure it was what he asked her to do when she got back, but could anyone hear what it was?

What did everyone think of the finale? I thought it was GREAT! It answered a lot of questions that we had. Sawyer was so wonderful, jumping out of the helicopter so the rest could be saved. I notice when they thought someone was going to have to jump again, Jack looked like there was no way he was leaving. And poor Hurley when they said they needed to lose a couple of hundred pounds from the chopper. :( I'll bet he would have jumped if Sawyer hadn't.

I enjoyed it, really suspensful too! I was going nuts about who was in the coffin then they kept screwing around by giving a made up name! :scream: Poor Hurley but is it just me or would it have been more logical for him to jump? Jack is so selfish, I'm not fond of him at times and this was one of them! I did enjoy seeing Sawyer come out of the ocean sans-shirt.

Smokey said:
Did anyone catch or find what Sawyer whispered to Kate before jumping? I'm sure it was what he asked her to do when she got back, but could anyone hear what it was?

Something about his daughter Clementine.

Is it just me or has Ben become likable to an extent? He says the smartest things and he's kind of scary looking but ya know.....

I heard on Good Morning America that they shot different characters in the coffin..I think it was also Desmond and Sawyer. But I think it was better it be Locke because he was now the "leader" of the others. So what killed him?

And yes I too think that Ben is ok, because he has had to do what is best for the island and that involves doing bad things. I am so curious to see where they are going with the show. This last season was really good and had a nice momentum to it. Really kept you interested.

I heard on Good Morning America that they shot different characters in the coffin..I think it was also Desmond and Sawyer. But I think it was better it be Locke because he was now the "leader" of the others. So what killed him?

And yes I too think that Ben is ok, because he has had to do what is best for the island and that involves doing bad things. I am so curious to see where they are going with the show. This last season was really good and had a nice momentum to it. Really kept you interested.

You can see those alternate endings here.

I'm so glad it wasn't Desmond! I was so happy to see him and Penny finally find each other. :)

And it amazes me after all that's happened that they don't trust Ben more than they do. Like he told Locke, he always has a plan. And he always seems to know what's going to happen and what to do.

In my list of Lost/CSI characters before I think I forgot to mention Michael who was in "Go to Hell". :)

It's been a while since I've watched LOST, but I had a question:

Is Locke one of the others now?

Not really. The Others took off on their own (actually, with that Richard guy who never ages) and Ben was kind of "captured" by Locke, wanting him to take him to Jacob's cabin. Locke was convinced that the freighter people were not coming to rescue them, but rather to do them harm. Sawyer, Kate, and Hurley and some others went with Locke, but the rest stayed with Jack, thinking they would be rescued.

But now, it seems that Jacob wants Locke to take over Ben's spot leading the others. In the finale, Ben told him to go find them...that he was their new leader.

OK, so... I just burned through all of last season during the holidays and I'm super psyched about the new season coming up shortly. I'm still trying to figure out if they just put this stuff together season by season, or whether they had and endgame planned all along.

All I know is, I'm still as confused as ever, but I can't seem to stop watching!

OK, so... I just burned through all of last season during the holidays and I'm super psyched about the new season coming up shortly. I'm still trying to figure out if they just put this stuff together season by season, or whether they had and endgame planned all along.

All I know is, I'm still as confused as ever, but I can't seem to stop watching!

I think in the beginning they didn't really have a plan (and you could tell!), but now that they have a definite date to end the show, they have it all planned out.

I hate that there's so much time between seasons! I was just reading my post above from June, and it doesn't even make sense to ME now! :lol:

So is the last season then? My friend thought it was either next season or this one, but wasn't sure.

Watched 13 episodes of Season 3 yesterday as I hadn't seen Season 3. :eek: I highly enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to finishing it soon so I can watch Season 4 and catch up with Season 5. :D

Yeah, it was totally my goal to have them all watched before the new season. I'm a bit confused though- are they changing the night it's on this season?

Wow, 2 more seasons? So basically that means a whole lot more frustration for a while! :lol: It's sort of like biting off a hangnail though- kind of hurts, kind of feels good... ;)

Back