LOST # 2 ~ 'We Don't Wanna Be Rescued!'

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Tinkerbell, Apr 10, 2006.

1. Palm

Palm Coroner

Re: LOST#2: 'We Don't Wanna Be Rescued!'

^^ It was Daybreak but they pulled it.
    Season 3 should be resuming in February sometime. There's a date, but I'll have to check in case ABC switches it sometime.
    And not yet, Season 3 will probably end in about April/May. ABC said now it's all new episodes until the end. So about 18 days new of episodes? Seeing as a regular season of a TV series has about 22 or 24 Episodes in a Set.

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

yes i'm in the U.S .

Yeah daybreak was it. They pulled it already? The commercial looked dumb for it. I'm pretty sure feb 7th is the return for it.

3. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Yeah, I also heard it returns Feb 7th here. They really left us at a whopper of a cliff-hanger. The crappy thing is the season didn't start here until like Oct 3rd, and we got only 6 episodes in before it went on hiatus in Nov.

Long breaks like that will send a gal into withdrawal :lol: I was ACTUALLY thinking about Jack when I was listening to "Happy Jack" by the Who earlier.

4. Palm

Palm Coroner

^ *giggle* I stil twitch when someone says the name "Ford" or "Saywer".

Soo.... in England, are you guys currently in the 3rd Season or the 2nd? =|

5. RBC

RBC Coroner

Click here for all the remaining air dates. I couldn't copy-paste it, and was too lazy to copy it down. And keep in mind that Lost is airing in a later time-slot (1h later) when it returns. Hope this helps :D

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

We're on the same break as you guys, so we are 6 episodes into season 3, also leaving us on cliff hanger of Jack doing the surgery, or not, as the case may be. :eek: That's why I asked what season you guys were on because normally we are quite far behind you, I thought maybe the US had finished season 3.

7. Palm

Palm Coroner

^ That's what I was wondering because that IS usually what happens, you guys sadly get behind. ):
    But, rawrgh. That means everyone's waiting for the new episodes with only the seasons on DVD to do the tide over D:

8. Tinkerbell

t's nice that we're all on the same page, actually it must be the first time ever. :lol: I'm sure you will continue season 3 a bit earlier than us, I think it's about March here.

Anyway, I was thinking that maybe Henry/Ben (I've gotten used to calling him Henry :lol:) might be kind of a good guy, and the others (like that girl, god, I can never remember her name, the one who looks like Jacks ex wife) might be the ones to look out for. I remember Alex asking for Ben and the other just took her away and then when Ben asked if Alex asked after him, they said no. Did that make any sense? :lol: What's everyone else’s thoughts? :)

9. Palm

Palm Coroner

I think THEY think their good guys. I'm sure they probably are. I mean, when we first saw them, they were at a book club. They weren't exactly all "AUUUGH KILL." More like "...Book club. Yo!"

But there's something off about them. How they know everything and won't say nothing. I mean, what are they hiding? What's up with that statue? Why did they still have the camera ON when Kate and Sawyer... um. Yelled. At. Each other. =|

10. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

YAYS! Glad we're on the same epi hiatus Tink! :D

I don't think Ben is as 'evil' as it seems sometimes. I mean, there was the epsiode when he did the whole heart thing to Sawyer when I was like, "GRR!" but as he said at the end of the episode he needed to get Sawyer there somehow.
    Anyway, I think that maybe Ben may turn out to be one of the good guys. Them taking Alex away did confuse me. So maybe the others in the group have something else going on. The main thing, I think, with Ben is that he was just anxious/desperate for help with his health.

11. Tinkerbell

*Yays* with HnM. It's really weird talking about a program on the board were all at the same part, it's really nice to join in on the conversation. :D

That’s exactly what I think HnM, I also agree with you, I think Bens main focus was getting Jack to do his surgery. I do think he was genuinely telling the truth when he told Jack that he wanted to him to want to do the surgery.

I'm a bit gutted about Mr Echo, I really liked his character. :(

12. Palm

Palm Coroner

^... but. Then Why did .. whatshernuts. Julian? Juliet? Whatever. Why did she hold up that sign saying "Don't Trust Ben." Why'd, when Ben was in the hatch, pit Jack & Locke against each other. Did he know Jack was gonna split? How would you explain when your in the hatch that you want Jack to do surgery on you? Bah. I'm thinking too deep.

13. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Ugh, losing Mr. Eko really did stink. The whole 'other people on the other side of the island' thing seems to have been for naught. Seems they were safer away from the non-tailies. Isn't Bernard (Rose's husband) the only one left?

As for Juliet showing Jack that tape it could mean anything: She wants to get rid of Ben. The other people in her group may've convinced her somehow that Ben is evil. Ben is evil. Or Ben is testing Jack. :lol: Thats what is so great about this show. You REALLY never know for sure!

14. speedleishot

speedleishot Rookie

god, benard is the only one left, didnt realise that !

15. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Just reminding everyone that LOST starts back up Wednesday here in the US (the 7th) and the new time is at 10 pm/est. It was airing at 9pm. 16 new episodes with no repeats.

And for anyone who's seen the US promo, a question. Could be slightly spoilerish since the US promo hasn't aired in every state:

But was that Claire that Desmond was pulling out of the water with Charlie next to him?