LOST # 2 ~ 'We Don't Wanna Be Rescued!'

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Tinkerbell, Apr 10, 2006.

1. Palm

Palm Coroner

Re: LOST#2: 'We Don't Wanna Be Rescued!'

Hmm. I usually enjoy the Sun/Jin ones because they try so hard with each other but their so stubborn. With Jin's father telling him to be happy he has a wife and he still acts like a jerk, and whatnot. But that is an interesting observation. DID Sun kill the Bald guy, or was her father waiting in the shadows because he knew Jin wouldn't do it? Questions keep being raised! And I wonder what Ben is going to offer Jack in return for his freedom? Probably something like they did to Michael, I'm guessing.

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OK 2 ep's into the new season and I'm still lost and confused but very intrigued. I love this show. OUt of all my 3 fav shows this is the only one that hasn't been a dissapointment yet. I loved how they used the Boston Red Sox on the show, that was brilliant.

3. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

4. Palm

Palm Coroner

^ XD I heard about that.
    Also, you can buy Coffee Mugs that when their warm, reveal the numbers, and when it cools off, the numbers fade away. There's also Journals you can buy with the Dharma Logo, X-Box & PS3/PS2 skins saying "DHARMA CONSOLE", Puzzles, A Board Game, and Posters.

5. speedleishot

speedleishot Rookie

emilie de ravin was in an episode of csi miami , dont no if anyone else noticed

6. Palm

Palm Coroner

^ Yep. season 3 when she was at the nightclub. Wasn't pregnant :p
    "Boone" was also in an episode of CSI Miami. "Sawyer" Was in an episode of CSI the original. And Maggie Grace was in an episode of CSI:Miami as well.

7. speedleishot

speedleishot Rookie

i new about the other two csi miami episodes, when i saw boone in that episode was actually when i started watching lost, much to my dissapointment he was already dead! which is the csi episode with sawyer in ?

8. RBC

RBC Coroner

That woudl be Assume Nothing (first ep of season 4)
    Happy birthday Palm :)
    I'm hoping to see Maggie Grace back! I just love her. Maybe the island can bring her back to life in some weird way :p Otherwise she should play in an other show I watch as a regular. Grey's Anatomy maybe?

9. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

At the moment in the UK we are on about a two month break from it. I think it's the same break as the US had about half way through season 3. I can't believe we've been left hanging like this. :eek:

10. speedleishot

speedleishot Rookie

yer, why is there a break?

11. Tinkerbell

I'm not entirely sure why they have taken a break. I assume maybe they felt they needed a break or the actors needed a break from filming. :)

12. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Usually here in the United States, most series go to reruns during the holidays because people are out shopping for last minute gifts or spending the time with relatives. The networks do not want to waste new episodes on low ratings numbers. It also gives fans a chance to catch up on episodes they might have missed the first time.

13. RBC

RBC Coroner

Just read the quotes those things say, there are some funny ones there. I love the one with craphole island :lol:
    They forgot one quote from Shannon that was really funny: No way I'm going back to the rape caves :lol:

14. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

For some reason they put on another new show in the Lost time, can't remember the name but Lost will return on what Feb 7th and they said rerun free until the end. I was hoping they would show a few of the first ep's cause I'm Lost as to what happened in them already, it's been so long and I need a brain refresher.

15. Tinkerbell

^^^ Are you in the US? Is the US still on a break or have you finished season 3?