LOST # 2 ~ 'We Don't Wanna Be Rescued!'

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Tinkerbell, Apr 10, 2006.

1. RBC

RBC Coroner

Re: LOST#2: 'We Don't Wanna Be Rescued!'

That wasn't on there two days ago though. He does look a lot like Matthew Fox in the cap, but not on the imdb picture. I guess it's because he's supposed to look al wildered because of the solitary or something :lol:

2. Guest

Guest Guest

No problem ;) He does look a lot different in that imdb photo than from the show lol!

3. RBC

RBC Coroner

I just found out that there are Lost novelizations!
    One novel tells the stories of one of the survivors, not mentioned in the show. So each time you see a new unknown person (they do interact with real characters). I don't know whether the story is only on the island or if those characters have back grounds too.

Three novels have been released sofar:
    Endangered Species
    Secret Identity
    Signs of Life

Two more (unknow title) are scheduled for May 1st (probably delayed) and July 1st.

Did you guys know about this?

4. Palm

Palm Coroner

Yeah, I have the Endangered Species.
    It was basically like reading a Fanfiction and it made me laugh so hard because it was so.... weird.

And Sawyer was mentioned like twice and I was all "Jeez, how lame."

5. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Ok a friend of a friend gave this to me. It was originally in Latin and someone had translated it to English and so I thought I would share this with you.

Not alot of info but still is interesting, I think.
    http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e163/ZippyPic/Lostimage.jpg

6. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

Whoa, that's really cool... so bizarre, and slightly creepy. :lol: Does anyone have a screencap of the original?

7. RBC

RBC Coroner

I bought the first Lost novel (Endangered species), and I've read the first 5 chapters so far. I like the idea of it very much, but I don't like the main character. She's very naive and can't handle it when bad things happen. She nagged about the spider too much for instance. And she had to crie about it?
    It's a shame. I hope the character in novel 2 will be more likeable, coz the idea is very good.

8. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

wait theres Lost Novels? wow I so must get that Thanks for telling me about that CSI007WW I would have never found that out on my own

9. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Over here in the UK we're about halfway through season 2. I'm still baffled. :lol: I just can't stop watching it; I'm so into it all. :eek:

10. Palm

Palm Coroner

Well, I purchased the LOST Season 2 the day it came out and just finished getting through it. And.. oh my, I cannot wait for the season to begin.

But apparently, the new Season starts with 6 whole episodes and then it's basically on hiatus for a good 2 months or something. From what I hear, after the 6 episodes, it's gonna be a long time for the other ones to come on.

Oh, and speaking of the new episodes, apparently in the first 6 episodes, Kate will decide between Jack or Sawyer. And knowing my luck, she'll pick Jack and I'll be forced to make hideous screams that echo across the stratosphere...

11. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

I also noticed it's not starting til October--same with a number of shows I like actually. Is it just me, or is the fall TV season starting off later for the original 3?

12. Palm

Palm Coroner

Um, I think it is. I know LOST is starting off way later than usual, but that's because ABC doesn't know how to handle it. I found.

13. Palm

Palm Coroner

Wow, this thread became deader than a Moose hitting a Semi. Why don't we try and start a conversation:

To those who are still currently watching the Season in the UK (if you are... unless you finished): What do you think of it so far? Any horribly shocking surprises that made you gasp and go "Oh, No you Didn't! *snap fingers*"

And to us who are still waiting for the third season to start: What are you expecting to happen?

14. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Here in the UK we've just seen the episode with what happened when Michael went to look for Walt, so on Tuesday we've got the double finale. *yay*

I've had one big shock surprise when Michael went on his killing spree! Whoa! I did not see that coming. :eek: I'm hoping to find out what the hell that computer is all about with the numbers, it's driving me insane.

I don't get why the others want Jack, Sawyer, Kate and Hurley. Bit strange considering they could've just taken Jack, Sawyer and Kate when they kidnapped Kate. I would have thought Claire and Aaron would have also been on the list, surely after Claire escaped they'd want her and the baby back. I'm pretty sure Michael being conned, I don't think the others have any intention of handing Walt back over once Michael done what they've asked.

15. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

I was REALLY HAPPY when I got my Stuff Magazine in the mail this week. It had some HOT pics of Yunjin Kim in a sexy swimsuit/bikini pictorial and interview! NIIIIIICEEE!!!!!!