LOST # 2 ~ 'We Don't Wanna Be Rescued!'

Re: LOST#2: 'We Don't Wanna Be Rescued!'

That's silly. But still, I would want a Sawyer and Locke figure. This show is getting good. Something I thought was funny was that my mom (we both watch Lost and she sometimes watches CSI:NY) thought that the chick who played Anna Lucia was the same chick on CSI:NY who got killed. I have sadly forgotten her name at the moment :( but I told her she is wrong, they are not the same person. I just thought it was funny.
^^^^^^^
Aiden is her name. Just hit me

:lol: They probably figure that the action figures will help lost obsessors get through the summer ;).

A friend of mine made this and I found it so awesome I had to share it with you guys. It's borrowing from the Harry Potter idea:

Sawyer and the Jungle of Mystery

*snort* Yeah, I'd totally buy those. Seriously, I would.
Hurley XD

And, OMG, that has to be the BEST poster I have seen in my life :lol:
Sawyer...

I wonder if Jack comes with his detachable wig? Sorry, had to ask that!

As for the poster doesn't Charlie look cute as Ron? :lol:

Oh my god, HAM that is well funny! :lol: Check out those lovely green eyes on Sawyer. Charlie looks well cute, although with the beard it looks a wee bit strange. :lol:

As for the little figures, I am so purchasing a Sawyer figure, he can go on my nightstand. It is a bit daft having Lost figures but... hey I'll buy one. :D

Oh man, that poster is too funny. Nice! :lol: Your friend has some PhotoShop skills, HaM!

Thanks, she makes a lot of movie parody posters but that one caught my eye. :lol: Charlie, as Ron with a beard, does look off-center!

that Poster is awesome I'm not a huge Harry Potter fan but they did a great job on it
as for the action figure I'm a bit to old to play with "toys" so No I wouldnt buy them but I could see why someone would

Best part was Clair and Charlie's kiss..aaawwww....Now that I watch the finale I'm still LOST over what the hell is up with everything.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!

OMG!

Whoa. Whoa. I mean really, really whoa. Ummm... speachless. Completely and utterly speechless.

I missed part of the end! I thought it was over! I thought it was a Smirnoff commercial! I came here to post! And it WASN'T over! Gah!

Stupid cliffhangers. Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid.

Lost had kinda lost me for a while *pun not intended* as a rabid fan, but I think I'm back now.

OMG!

So we found out what happens if you dont push the button that was interesting (really not liking Locke now) I have some questions that I hope will be answered next season: Did the Others Really let Micheal and Walt go and whats going to happen to Sawyer,Kate and Jack (not to mention Sayid, Jin and Sun) .My FAVORITE part of the Finale was the Charlie and Claire hook up (atleast One of my shows ended the way I wanted shipwise) BUT now I'm afraid one of them will die (Just because thats the LOST track record, you get a couple together one of them dies)

The season finale r
Did any of you guys see that the guy in the snow with the glasses, was actully Mathew Fox!!! and did you see the sneaky smily looks Jack and Kate gave each other?! and sawer was like WTF? this one rocked can't wait for next season!!!

What an ending!!!! :eek: :D

OMG! I hope Locke, Desmond and Eko made it out alive. Michael is a dirty rotten no good traitor, turncoat and murderer. I hope he NEVER shows his sorry face again. If Walt finds out what his dad did to get him back, I think he'll run away and never come back. I'm still trying to figure out what those others plan to do with Jack, Kate and Sawyer. Also, it's so wild that Desmond was the lover of the daughter of one of the board of directors of the Hanso Foundation! And those two Portugese guys at the monitoring station in Antarctica and the connection to Penelope Widmoore! WHOA! I think Penelope Widmoore is the Persephone that you get a message from on the Hanso Foundation website. I'll be busy this summer digging through the DVR over this past season's episodes for clues....

Well it was cool to see Sonya Walger (aka Jane from CSI:NY) as Penelope. I wonder if she will be a regular next season on LOST

Back