"Loco Motive" Discussion **Spoilers**

You had to feel bad for the guy, it was sort of funny, but his wife and the neighbor were accidents..and Grissom is looking tired.

See, the email...Ernie did it.

HAHA!! Omg I was cracking up the entire time during that guy's flashback. It's like Cath said, it's horrible but it's funny. That poor man.

Wow is it just me or has Grissom turned into Mr. Serious? Guess it's another sign of his break coming up.

WOW that was so freaky when the guy shot himself right in front of the camera! :eek:

*Sniff* No new episodes for a couple weeks. :(

That little girl was adorable.
THis whole episode was very funny. I was laughing almost the whole time.

I actually was laughing soo much when Catherine was laughing! :lol: It was so funny! I loved this episode! Brass was funny, Cath was funny. Teehee! :D

Awwww not another re-run. :( I'm gonna miss having a new episode of Greggo. *drifts off into Greggo dreamland*

I know this probably didn't happen, but do you think Cath saw something between GSR tonight? She had this look on her face like she was figuring something out. It's probably just because of the case, but you never know. I've always thought she would figure it out first.

They usually have them on innertube the next day, cause for some reason Happenstance got blacked out at my school and the next morning it was on there. Also, for the people that have Comcast Digital Cable, CBS has the CSI episodes on 'On Demand' the next day

Good episode, not wonderful, but satisfying. Greg looked hot. Little Susie was adorable, calling Warrick a giant! :D
Catherine was so cute, having her little laughing fits! :) But the ending was really abrupt...it didnt do anything for me. B- tonight...and looks like next weeks a rerun :(

Ok people I got some info, the next two weeks they are replaying the Built To Kill episodes. And from what I remember "Leaving Las Vegas" is the next episode, and that wasn't suppose to be on until January, which means we could be going a while before another new episode

mrb105 said:
Anybody know the date of the next episode??
Current Schedule:

12/14: Built To Kill, Part 1 (Repeat)
12/21: Built To Kill, Part 2 (Repeat)
12/28: Fannysmackin' (Repeat)

1/4/07 (#711) Leaving Las Vegas (New)

hey anyone have an answer for my question? sorry to sounds impatient but i dont want to go to bed with CSI confusion in my head lol

This episode was great! Seeing Warrick with the little girl... I completely forgive the writers for taking Greg off Nick's case, Warrick is fantastic with kids. Well, mostly forgive.
Also, I love how the comedy was completely counter-acted by the horror/tragedy of the other case. I was laughing almost the whole time, but the other case was really striking in a completely different way. Poor Grissom is definitely in need of some down time.

Every S7 episode has been incredible so far, this one is no exception.

Back