"Loco Motive" Discussion **Spoilers**

i loved this ep! it was good, had a lot of great parts. But i hate seeing Grissom lose it...

What I didn't like...

Stupid GSR scences...ahhh, they suck. It doens't fit the show at all, and there is no chemistry, i am rolling my eyes throughout those scences...they need to stop!

I didn't like the whole 'PETA' thing...I thought that was tacky to promote vegetarianism like that...especially since Jorja is into PETA. Anyone who promotes PETA loses respect for me...

The one thing that had me stopped cold was when Nick and Warrick discover the trail of ants...I expected to see some kind of reaction from Nick but....nothing. Nada, zip...zilch!

My biggest gripe here is: Why do all of the serial killers on CSI end up killing themselves at the end? Can't the writers come up with different endings each time? First Paul Millander, then the Blue Paint killer, now this one. It kind of sucks.

The MCSK is NOT dead. That wasn't him.

Great episode this week.
Grisssom Definatly needs a break. :(
Greg was great too, though he seems a lot more serious lately. :cool:
I felt bad the genius that got stuck in the cement, and I agree with Cath, horrible & hilarious (sp?) at the same time. And I thought I had a lot of bad luck :lol:

Rick and the kid were so adorable as well.

sarahvma said:
My biggest gripe here is: Why do all of the serial killers on CSI end up killing themselves at the end? Can't the writers come up with different endings each time? First Paul Millander, then the Blue Paint killer, now this one. It kind of sucks.

The MCSK is NOT dead. That wasn't him.

:eek: mind blow...

Comments and Questions:
-decent ep, but I was disappointed (reasons later)
-Poor Max. Matt Malloy did a god job playing him, but Max just can't catch a break.
:(
-The miniature killer storyline: felt somewhat anti-climatic; questions follow.
-Of the model train group, how did they know it was Ernie and not another member?
-So did Ernie kill Izzy because Izzy caused Mannleigh to lose lots of business? From the tape, it sounds like Ernie had his heart broken by Penny, but why did he kill the other guy?
:confused:
-Robbins was sure in a bad mood tonight, and Grissom was awfully nihilistic.

EDIT: xfcanadian, what are you talking about in that spoiler :confused:

i was just saying that spoiler was a mind blow :p

i haven't looked at spoilers that much this year, so i didn't know about that...

Soo who else is mad at this episode. I am thinking that this cant be the end. It better not be, to much was un explained. For instence, whats up with the little doll pictures.

Secondly, why did he go after all those people? This stuff really needs to be explained.

Loved it. Very funny. I liked Grissom's alternate take on Max because it's easy to laugh at his predicament, knowing he is a fictional character, but if he was a real person, it would be a terribly sad situation with lasting repercussions. And it ties in nicely to Grissom's storyline this season.

That said, I was laughing right along with Cath. I loved Max's interaction with Brass, too. Whoever said he was a good foil for Brass was right on the money.

I missed Doc getting snippy with Super Dave. Not sure what his problem was, but I kind of like it when they throw things like that into the episode. Makes it more realistic.

I hope the spoiler is true, but if it is, I hope they have a good explanation for Ernie's actions. He did not look as though he was being forced into giving his confession, if you could call it that. I would love to see Grissom question the pieces that don't fit in this case.

Doc didn't only get snippy with Dave. He was snippy with Catherine as well. How come? She gave him a look like...okay what is up your @ss.

ACW1129 said:

-Of the model train group, how did they know it was Ernie and not another member?

Because the guy caught on video dropping off the room model had a train on the back of his shirt, the locomotive group or whatever it was, and Ernie (a janitor at the chicken company) was a member of that group so he was their first suspect- Greg looked on the members page of the locomotive group website and found Ernie's picture on there, that's how they found out.

...Did that make sense?

dancingqueen said:
ACW1129 said:

Because the guy caught on video dropping off the room model had a train on the back of his shirt, the locomotive group or whatever it was, and Ernie (a janitor at the chicken company) was a member of that group so he was their first suspect- Greg looked on the members page of the locomotive group website and found Ernie's picture on there, that's how they found out.

...Did that make sense?
Yah, thanks.

Waiting said:
Doc didn't only get snippy with Dave. He was snippy with Catherine as well. How come? She gave him a look like...okay what is up your @ss.

Yeah, I saw that part. I didn't mean to imply that it was ok for him to snap at her and not Dave. I just didn't catch the Dave moment. The look Cath gave him was well deserved.

Back