"Loco Motive" Discussion **Spoilers**

gris and cath. why cant you see it?
youtube is available even to those who cant see innertube

pabzi said: youtube is available even to those who cant see innertube
Unless your in Iran in which "Youtube" has been blocked. Who knows the reason someone can't see it if their not from there. ;)

Ooooh that was funny. It's been a long time since we had C/G/B bond. I just love seeing them together. And I missed the giggles and the smiles!

Haha that clip was hilarious! It's almost like Marg just started cracking up in the middle of the take and they kept rolling the cameras and continued the scene. :lol:

That poor guy, oh, have stuck in cement..and robbed too, as nasty as it sounds, it was kind of funny.

And Greg is looking mighty good too. *smile*

My money is on the cement guy being the serial killer. He just seems too weird with the "Jim" "Catherine" and "where's Gilbert".

WHat's up with Doc? Must be a rough night.

I know--Doc seems to be on edge, first Super Dave then Cath..he's snappy and Doc is very rarely like that.

I wouldn't be suprised if it was that guy, he must have gotten caught in it, they must let him go and then the end of it comes.

Ah, Greggie - both brilliant and beautiful. I like when he hangs with Brass and Gil.

Wonder what kind of bug Doc has up his butt? He seems so grouchy!

Haha I wouldn't wanna be that guy in the cement. :p

LOL Hodges with the train sound. :lol:

Yay for Greg & Grissom working together! :D Wow I don't think I've ever seen Greg with Brass at a scene without the other CSIs...

Awww that little girl is so cute!! I love it when Warrick works with kids. :)

I've already said how good Greg looks tonight, and yet, I feel the need to say it again :) Because he does.

That little girl was too adorable.

And yet another Deadwood alumn on this season, the first was in Fannysmackin' and Post Mortem.

Oh and he's the one..now let's see if the spoilers are correct.

Greg does look so good. Wow. I love his sweater and shirt underneath style. He looks so good. When I saw him I was like :eek: *thud* :D

Ohh and I have to say I love the; "Hi Max!" *snatches $10* :lol: I was like, "You go Brass!" :D So funny. :D

Back