Locker Room #17: Danny/Carmine: Our Utility Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Awww, that was so long ago! He was such a newbie then. :lol: Right at the beginning of the show--I think it was around the time "Grand Master" aired. I should go reread that.

So I gotta say, I thought Danny looked pretty stunning last night! I really like the longer hair, and the white shirts always look good on him. I didn't think he quite seemed back to his usual self, though. And he definitely seems to be over his thing for Lindsay....

I did think he looked pretty damn good to.
I liked the white shirt he pulls them off so well its a lovely sight. I like the longer hair to its more to play with.

He seemed normal but kinda like the energy still wasn't all there. Its nice we've been able to come into the new episode and see that and not see him normal again.

Oh..he did look good. Stunningly good :D He seemed younger though, and he had this weird energy. I can't describe it, but it was there, and he wasn't his old self, but something was definitely up with him in the last episode.

The white shirts and the blue ones are always a win for him :D

I'm afraid I'm in the minority here as I definitely prefer Danny with short hair - very short hair, but the white shirt really does it for me and, lets face it, I'm not really picky when it comes to Danny - I'll take whatever I'm offered (as if..... :lol:)....

I'm afraid I'm in the minority here as I definitely prefer Danny with short hair - very short hair, but the white shirt really does it for me and, lets face it, I'm not really picky when it comes to Danny - I'll take whatever I'm offered (as if..... :lol:)....

Then I have to join you in this minority, I think :lol: I loved the short hair at the beginning of season 2 and the white shirt is really looking good on him :drool:

Oh, yes... Danny looked damn soo hot in the last episode.
Has anyone captures from this ep? I really liked the part when Danny was in front of his computer and there was an above shot while he was watching the monitor. :evil:

Ask and you shall receive :D
danny3.jpg

I hope you like it :D

A little close up never killed anyone, right?
danny5.jpg

Thanks, miss_blue! Danny is looking mighty fine in those pics. I think the longer hair makes him look younger.

Thanks miss_blue! The pictures took a while too open for me *kicks PC* but it was worth the wait awww he does look so pretty!

You're welcome! I was glad to do it. If you have requests you can PM me :D I'm sorry it took long to open. If I'll post more pictures I'll just post the links :)
I think the longer hair makes him look younger.
Yeah! It really does. i wouldn't give the guy 34 (near to 35). More like 27-28. Danny looks very good in DOA. Well, he always looks good, but I give the guy extra points when he's in a blue or a white shirt :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back