Locker Room #17: Danny/Carmine: Our Utility Guy

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

I've already offered to leave my husband for the man, but he isn't taking me up on my offer.

2. tiara4carmine

tiara4carmine Police Officer

I seem to remember quite a few of us offered ourselves to the man when we sent off our sex letters to him in his scrapbook. :devil:

As far as I know he didn't take any of us up in the offer, unless there's someone on this board who got a booté call and hasn't told us :devil: :devil: :devil:

The point that he hasn't had a girlfried in 8 years kinda worries me. Either he HASN'T found "the woman" he wants or maybe ... he's leaning ... in the other direction :eek:

Which would explain the holiday with Eddie .............

I love his house, like everyone else :lol: and wish that he'd let us see his bedroom god damn it. Carmine how could you not let us fangirls see where you lay your weary yet lean and muscular hard body at the end of the day. :(

I mean please, if he expects to get a girl he needs to show off the bedroom. Can't have a god awful bedroom if you want to entice a fangirl into it :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. snowbird

snowbird Witness

I don't know, I don't think it's such a horrible thing that he hasn't had a girlfriend in so long. I've only had one boyfriend (if it even qualifies as that, it was highschool), and that was about 5 years ago. I'll just use Carmine as a pick me up, I'm not the only lonely single in the world :p

4. Sirius

Sirius Hit and Run

Carmine batting for the other team? *purr, insane giggle* yes plz can i has that plz! *happy dance*
    if i got a carmine booty call...once i was able to solidify enough to actually participate, and i got home, i would TOTALLY post it here, with the title "OMG OMG OMG! CARMINE! *Flop*" knowing me...i'd probably moan for Danny instead...(speaking of that, i have an rp with a friend where Carmine and Gary were going at it and Gary acedently moaned "Danny" insted of carmine. oops...)

5. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

Okay, I'm slow, I just got caught up on the thread, and here's what I gotta say on the German magazine scans of Carmine and his house. :)

He has such a nice house! Thank goodness someone was able to translate the article from German to English, thank you. :D Wow, 8 years of girlfriend-less life. Well, join the club, Carmine. :lol: I'm worse though, I'm 23 and I still have yet to meet that First Boyfriend. :eek:

Yummy! I have a thing for Italian food too. I wonder if he's a good cook. I don't know if you guys have heard of David Rocco. He's Italian-Canadian, and he hosts a food show named David Rocco's Dolce Vita. What do you guys think it'll be like if Carmine were to do something like that too? ;)

You know you're an obsessed fan when you wanna read the same books as Carmine does. :p I saw "The Idiot" in the bookstore just now, and it was selling for about US$4, cheap huh? So I went and bought the book (along with "Crime and Punishment). :lol:

I don't know why, but the "clingy" part made me laugh. :lol: I guess it's because he seems like such a man, that I can't quite imagine him being all clingy like a girl. :p

6. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

I certainly hope 'clingy' is a mistranslation. :eek: Based on past experiences, clingy is about the biggest turn-off of a trait in a man. Just imagine a guy calling you or messaging you ten times a day asking where you are and what you're doing and whether you think he's a great guy and still loves him, and then doing the same thing every other day. How can anyone not be turned off by that?!

And yeah, before anyone asks, I'd be turned off even if it is Carmine behaving like that. :lol: In fact, just trying to imagine him pouting like a child asking whether he's hot or not already cracks me up. :lol:

7. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Happy Birthday Lessien! Let us know what Carmine's bedroom looks like after you're done with him for the day ;)

8. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Happy birthday, Lessien! :D

In my experience, men are generally clingier than women. It's funny because the cliche goes the other way, but a lot of guys don't have a huge social life going, so when they get a lady, they kind of make her their social life. I think it also depends on the woman--the more independent she is, the more she attracts clingy guys. I've definitely had a few, but my sister, who is possibly the most independent woman out there, period, always ends up with clingy guys. And then she dumps them for being too clingy. :lol:

Anyway, there are degrees of clingyness. There's the guy who literally attaches himself to your hip and the guy who just wants to spend as much time with you as he can. I doubt Carmine would even have time to be the former type. :lol:

I don't know if he's just paying lip service to the fangirls when he says he's looking if he's been single for 8 years. As someone who's been single for a while, I really like it. :eek: That's not to say if a fantastic guy came along I wouldn't be interested, but I think there's a definite difference in being open to something and actively looking. He might not being doing the latter and well, there's nothing wrong with that.

9. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I found the OK article that is pretty much the same. Here's the link:
    OK Magazine interview, April 2006

It is, as suspected, the translation that makes the difference. In this article the quote is "I'm very Italian, very emotional, very affectionate."

Affectionate sounds much more promising than clingy. :lol:
    Carmine definitely knows the right things to say to get the fangirls' and fanboys' attention. :lol:

10. cinnamonjunkie

cinnamonjunkie Victim

Oh yeah, that really sounds different from the german translation in 'In touch' that made me translate it back into 'clingy'. :lol:

But it really looks like the writer just translated the OK Magazine article into german... very sad...

But I'm actually happy that they even printed something about Carmine... very rare!

11. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

That's why I'm so impressed with people who speak more than one language. The translations often have slightly (or not so slightly) different meanings in each language. I get confused enough trying to figure out English and I'm a native speaker. :rolleyes: :p :eek:

12. Persona

Persona Hit and Run

And at the same time, they're banging the next door neighbor behind your back.

Eh, if Carmine prefers the other side of things, I'm here!

Don't worry, I'd do my best to avoid the nickname 'Italian Stallion' for the sheer amount of cheese.

Oh geeze, I'm so desperate. :lol:

13. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

And finally, I am enlightened as to why it's always clingy guys who come after me. :lol: It's intriguing and odd at the same time. Surely these clingy men must know an independant woman would not want a clingy guy at all for a significant other, so why chase them? Perhaps it's the thought of knowing an independant woman won't worry about her own self-esteem and concentrate on his alone that does it. Blah. :p

:lol: The first type = scary and to be avoided. The second type = aww, kinda sweet, but they should know where to draw the line, yes?

I can't see Carmine being either. :lol: And I'm glad to see 'clingy' was a mistranslation! :D Huh, so they just translated the OK magazine article into German? Wouldn't there be some copyright issue involved there? It'd be like a magazine in the US translating a magazine article from German into English and then saying they wrote it themselves or something. :eek:

:lol: If that's the case, they're not clingy, they're just #$%@tards who needs to be dumped ASAP. :lol:

14. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

Geez, talk about lazy. It's practically a direct translation. :rolleyes:

Well, "affectionate" does sound way better than "clingy". I like to think of myself as independent, so a clingy guy makes me wanna run away and hide. :lol: The thought of Carmine pouting like a child and getting all upset because his girl wouldn't return his calls for the 5th time in 10 minutes just makes me laugh.

Thanks, Springmoon and Top! :D

Er, we left behind quite a big mess. Ya know, sheets all over the floor and all that. :eek: :p :lol: Wow, can't believe I said that. Being in this thread can seriously corrupt a person. :lol:

15. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^That, and the ass picture. Sorry, how anyone is supposed to have clean thoughts after that pic is beyond me. :eek: :p ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.