Locker Room #17: Danny/Carmine: Our Utility Guy

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhosLaughingNow

WhosLaughingNow Lab Technician

Well you can erase those dirty thoughts by looking at the rest of the picture and substantially less attractive ass's. Although that just brings on a whole new set of thoughts. None of which are good.

2. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

^Especially William H. Macy's ass. Gosh, that is just wrong. I didn't really mind seeing Ian Somerhalder's ass though. :p ;) :eek:

Yeah, I believe that the ass picture was the beginning of my corruption as well. :lol: Then there's *that* scene in Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss, and a very naughty scene from The Big Brass Ring (which, unfortunately, I've only seen screencaps of). Hehe. Our boy's certainly not shy about the nudity.

And I love your avatar, WhosLaughingNow. ;)

3. Persona

Persona Hit and Run

Curse you, I blocked that out! :lol:

Oh man, I had no idea that Carmine was Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss. The clip is on a certain place - assets and all. Now I'm interested in this scene in the Brass Ring as I haven't seen it.

Just tell me it doesn't feature mullets and I'm a happy person. :lol:

4. nikkilou31

nikkilou31 Victim

Lets just say I agree with one of the characters of Brass Ring. I could get high of him. :)

5. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

Danny Messer/ CARMINE GIOVINAZZO = DRAMA QUEEN

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. tiara4carmine

tiara4carmine Police Officer

Eh, wasn't jkladis supposed to be living in Carmine's bushes :confused: surely HE would know what Carmine's bedroom looks like :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe we should track him down and ask :lol: :lol: :lol:

poor jkladis, maybe Carmine dumped him for someone else, tall dark and handsome :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

^ Oohh, that tall, dark and handsome remark is just plain mean. JKladis is actually in LA right this very moment trying to turn Carmine on to the fact that a chrome dome is all the rage in manly sex appeal. :lol:

8. Sirius

Sirius Hit and Run

he's not trying to get Carmine to shave his head is he?! *flails* nooo! i likes his hair. its pullable! ^_^

9. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^No, not Carmine. :lol:

jkladis was here for the weekend in LA but is now headed to Las Vegas. Vow renewals, perhaps??? :lol: :devil: ;)

10. Sirius

Sirius Hit and Run

oh thank gods....if danny shaved his head i'd cry....

11. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

I collapsed into a pile of drool Monday night, my casual flicking through reached FiveUS and they have a new CSI asvery with Carmine intriducing it and then at the end in a building could be empire state looking out over new york... totally wasn't paying attention as i was in flicking mode i kind of flicked stopped going "nooo cant be...ooooooh its Carmine...oooh he looks gooood" think my mum disowned me at that point.

hoping it will air again soon or appear on youtube... i need to actually pay attention.

12. tiara4carmine

tiara4carmine Police Officer

A chrome dome is the in thing :confused:

gotta say I don't really like bald men, prefer a little sumthin' sumthin' to hold onto if ya know what I mean :D while I'm ridin' away :devil: :lol: yeeehawww!!!!!

Well since jkladis is heading for Vegas he won't be anywhere near our man. Then Carmine will have the freedom to invite anyone he wants around without the attack dog that hides in his bushes trying to chew on their legs.
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

So of course that means that tall, dark and handsome will be able come and go in peace and quiet. :devil: :devil: :devil:

emphasis on the come and go :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
    of course there may not be so much peace and quiet :D :D :D

13. WhosLaughingNow

WhosLaughingNow Lab Technician

He was looking real good sitting on that motorcycle last night. You know what would have made it so much better? A helmet somewhere :p.

14. snowbird

snowbird Witness

I was thinking the exact same thing. I was questioning myself after the episode if we saw him ride it, and then I realized he wasn't even wearing a helmet.

15. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I think I'm probably the only one who didn't find the bike all that hot. :lol: It was okay, but he never even rode it! Seeing him sitting on it, not quite a turn on, at least not for me.

He looked good last night except for that fugly jacket! I really hate that jacket. The cuffs around the wrists are so cheesy looking.

Carmine's performance, though, was just magnificent. I thought he conveyed Danny's nervousness and distress so well. And his delivery of that last line, the "How? How can I do that?" was amazing. Because it was so quiet, so hopeless it really makes you stop and think. What an amazing job!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.