Locker Room #17: Danny/Carmine: Our Utility Guy

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhosLaughingNow

WhosLaughingNow Lab Technician

[​IMG]

Remember how no one knew exactly what book was in his hands? Well just in case you wanted to know the book in his hands is in fact Fyodor Dostoevsky The Idiot!!!

Oh and ladies hold on to your panties. The man doesn't just have a thesaurus. No, he has a SUPER THESAURUS!!!!![​IMG] Yeah, stupid. But I find it funny :lol: But really yay for him reading :D

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

That pic might be my favorite one. There's nothing sexier than a man in front of a bookcase filled with books. :devil: And the fact that he's got a classic in his hands? Oh yes, baby, yes! :D

3. Joaninha

Joaninha Witness

It proves that a man can be sexy AND smart ! :)

4. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Yeah, a man in front of a bookcase which seems to be full of interesting and diverse books. That's pretty sexy. Of course, if he's actually read them all, that would be even sexier. I kind of imagine that he is well read, and I like that. :cool:

5. CSIAnnStokes

CSIAnnStokes Witness

I got that and the other pages of this story in my bedside table and I take a look at the pics everyday and drool over them ;)

I like intellectual guys, because you can really make conversation with them and men who read are somehow sexy :devil:

6. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

^^^ I like the way you think^^ :devil: :lol:

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

What magazine is this from? Anyone got scans?

8. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

I just realized the book he is holding says something about an Idiot! :lol:..... Not our Carmine! :lol:

^^^^I know this is a lot of help Top, but it looks like it's not in English. :lol:

9. WhosLaughingNow

It's from the German edition of In Touch (01/08) And I have no clue what the article says, sorry :(

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

10. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^That looks like the same article from OK! Magazine. Actually, it looks like articles from a couple magazines put together. The door picture is in my OK! Magazine. As well as Carmine sitting on the couch and the picture of the fountain. I am totally in love with that star light. It is beautiful.

11. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

*gasp* Finally! :D We have a large version of the bookcase picture! Now we can tell what book he's holding ... sorta. :lol: Now I also get why he arranged his books the way he did. Do you guys notice his shelf levels aren't, well, level, to begin with?

12. snowbird

snowbird Witness

I think it's a ceiling slope, the top shelf itself appears level.

I was trying to read his book titles, the only one I could pick out was his Super Thesaurus.

13. WhosLaughingNow

I could make out 2 of the books(well three if you count the CSI:NY script) But the Super Thesaurus and Audition. And I think I see a FHM magazine :p

14. Sirius

Sirius Hit and Run

*squeels at the smile and flails around like a fangirl then returns back to the male persona, clearing his throat* yes...>_> I have to say childsplay gets my vote. I nearly CRIED when he started to try and apologize! but then again when ever Danny cries, i want to cry...*sees the picture again and resumes flailing happily*

edit: *stare* the conversation on the first page...about...eddie...and...Carmine....Video...where? where? you broke me....i want...*grabby hands*

15. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Hehe, only in our heads, I'm afraid. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.