Locker Room #17: Danny/Carmine: Our Utility Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the ones he's got now.
Though my mum says the ones I wear are the same as his and thats why I got them. Had to laugh i got mine before.

Dawni said:
I like the ones he's got now.
Though my mum says the ones I wear are the same as his and thats why I got them. Had to laugh i got mine before.

So actually what brand name is the one that you are wearing? I want to have got one of them, either the silver one he was wearing before or the one that he is wearing now.

I gotta say, I find the glasses incredibly hot. I think they're perfect for Danny, and they look good on Carmine, too, when he wears them outside of the role.

But he did look good in CP in that final scene without the glasses, and I think it was a wise choice to have Danny not wearing them. Carmine went through such a wide range of facial expressions in that episode--it was really impressive and I think not having anything interfere with that was a wise call.

With or without glasses the man is BEAUTIFUL. I prefer the current glasses his wearing though
normal_4x05-044.jpg

^^Are these the third pair his had on the show?

Top41 said:

But he did look good in CP in that final scene without the glasses, and I think it was a wise choice to have Danny not wearing them. Carmine went through such a wide range of facial expressions in that episode--it was really impressive and I think not having anything interfere with that was a wise call.

Good point; some of the subtlety and nuance might have been lost if he'd kept his specs on...

I know this isn't a shipper place, and that's not what I'm intending with this quote, I just thought it was really sweet!!! Enjoy!

"Danny, Carmin's character, has that tortured-soul thing going on. But Carmine's defenitely a ladies's man. He's always asking people, 'Where's a romantic place nearby I can take a lady on my motorcycle?' I'm married so I live vicariously through him. He comes off like the bad guy in high school, but inside he has this huge heart. He makes you want to reform him a little."
- Costar Anna Belknap

That's no problem. ;) I didn't quote it word for word. I just mentioned the bike date. I just thought it was funny we both brought it up.

How about some pics:

From Terror Tract:
terrortract1.jpg

and from Fallen:
fallen.jpg

^ That scene from Terror Tract will always bother me. Someone in the wardrobe department needs to be smacked. If a woman were cheating on her out-of-town husband with anything that looked that damn good, would she really bust out her most heinous granny nightie? And wait, let me guess, underneath it, she's rocking a pair of period panties, right? :lol: C'mon, who dressed this woman?

^ Obviously somebody who was jealous of the woman getting the chance to be in bed with Carmine. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last day I saw Run Silent Run Deep -again- and when Danny cried at Louie's bed and told him that he notified their Mom and Dad of the happenings I was 'Wait. Her Mom is still alive?' :eek:
As I remember in the episode 'On the Job' (S01) when he had a meeting with Flack at a bar or where he sweared at his mother tomb that he wasn't the person who shot the policeman.
Then how is it? Ithat a cock-up? :) The writers made a nice mistake. :D

^I think the mother thing is an error, because it seems from RSRD Danny's mother is definitely alive. What I'd like to know, was Danny a mama's boy or a daddy's boy? It certainly seems like he was a mama's boy given that he makes some mention of his mother dressing him in one episode, but he's also mentioned stuff he's done with his dad. What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back