Locker Room #17: Danny/Carmine: Our Utility Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Crackberry" I love it! Never again will I refer to a "Blackberry" Useful but way over used... Kudo's for Carmine for pointing out how rude it really can be... Loved that Carmine managed to bring his Ceesau music into another "Bachelor" Interview. He is good at working the media off their course and onto his... he must be taking lessons from Angelina Jolie

^Crackberry is appropriate--some people really do seem addicted to theirs. My first introduction to the Blackberry was actually in a novel--Sammy's Hill by Kristin Gore (Al's daughter!). It's a hilarious book and in the novel the girl was hooked on her Blackberry. It was funny, in fiction at least. In real life, not so much.

Carmine's going to have a lot of time for his music if this strike drags on. :eek:

I love that infamous ass picture made a reappearance. :lol: I'm used to seeing it edited down to just Carmine; he really does have the best ass in that crowd. :lol: :lol: :lol: :devil:

Top41 said:

Carmine's going to have a lot of time for his music if this strike drags on. :eek:

He is isn't he? I wonder if he'll be happy to spend more time on the album/rehearsals/whatever rather than trying to fit his music in around CSI filming...

My dad's work forced him to get a Blackberry, but he has no idea how to work it. The last time I checked it, it said he had 104 messages.

Top41 said:
I love that infamous ass picture made a reappearance. :lol: I'm used to seeing it edited down to just Carmine; he really does have the best ass in that crowd. :lol: :lol: :lol: :devil:
He's got the best ass in any crowd. :devil:

This pic is sad, but it make me get a very strange feeling! :devil:
danny401016dy4.jpg

Which episode is the sad Danny face from? He really does that sad face so well.

My first instinct is to say it's when he's sitting with Nova Kent in "Can You Hear Me Now?" Is that right?

Every time I see the big picture with all of the man-ass on it, my eyes immediately find William H Macy just because I don't want to see that. *wibble*

^ Yep, it's him sitting with Nova Kent. Thanks to their earlier scene in the episode which made it extremely obvious that she can't act at all, however, I just kept my attention on Danny for their second scene. :lol: That facial expression alone carried the scene through!

The sad Danny face is great. I thought it might have been from that ep, but I wasn't sure.

And Fay, what are you doing looking at Macy's butt? :lol: Too funny. I prefer the edited version myself, though. ;)

Every time I see the big picture with all of the man-ass on it, my eyes immediately find William H Macy just because I don't want to see that. *wibble*

You're not the only one.

I was looking at all of the faces seeing who I could recognize, but then I noticed, "Oh, that's William H. Macy... and his booty... close window! CLOSE WINDOW!" Oh my poor, poor, eyes.

Ah, but then the edited version made it all better. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back