Locker Room #16: Carmine - The Whore Of The Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top41 said:
How did a pic of me end up in the Locker Room?
Because I love you and that's actually a really good picture aside from the obvious referential beauty of it.

Besides, Springmoon asked for it and you never deny the requests of a pregnant woman.

I just like bananas, people! Really!

:lol: ;)

OK, so how many times this season has Danny been in the white shirt? I know he was in this past episode, and in the first one. And the preview for ep 5 looks like another appearance of the white shirt. Was he in it in either ep 2 or ep 3?

Maybe the wardrobe dept has stockpiled a load of white shirts after seeing the effect it has on people here!
Personally I'd like to see him in a nice black one. A black shirt & blue jeans sets off blonde hair so nicely. Ooh I've gone to that place again... :devil:

Just a thought...........
In season 1, Danny was all buttoned up, then we get to see that gorgeous body in really tight Polos. This season began with at least two or three top buttons undone & in the last episode, we see him in that dark green (or was it some other color?) shirt COMPLETELY undone.

At this rate, he'll soon be coming in to work in a shirt undone minus the wifebeater :devil:.

Too bad they can't have "shirtless fridays", as there are so many hot guys on this show. heh.

Mac
Flack
Danny
Hawkes
Adam

(I wouldn't kick any of these outta bed)

Top41 said:
I just like bananas, people! Really!

In denial. :lol:

Kat1974 said:
Maybe the wardrobe dept has stockpiled a load of white shirts after seeing the effect it has on people here!
Personally I'd like to see him in a nice black one. A black shirt & blue jeans sets off blonde hair so nicely.

Ooh, I could see that being quite nice. But yes, the white shirts. :lol: He is cute in them, but very scruffy too. Danny needs to learn to iron his own clothes or at least send them out to be done. ;)

Elsie said:
Danny needs to learn to iron his own clothes or at least send them out to be done. ;)

I'm afraid I like the tousled, rumpled, just-tumbled-out-of-bed look. Suggests to me a man who's so busy having steamy, passionate, red-hot sex that he's really not worried about what he looks like... :devil:

..either that or he's too shagged out to care :lol:

Twinkletoes said:
..either that or he's too shagged out to care :lol:

:lol: Ah men, they are simple folk really. But I think he's just being lazy (or I would even hazard a guess that maybe he wants Lindsay to offer to do his laundry for him...) ;)

It's a cute look, but just a bit unsuitable for work... :p A couple of screencaps for you all to enjoy the 'crumpled' look.

ny404-000728.png

ny404-002212.png

^He's so pretty! Is it just me or has Danny looked tired and worn out lately? I know people noticed it in the first episode, but I noticed it here, too--a distinct lack of energy. I know it's a long shot, but could they be setting the character up for someting--either an illness or a nervous break down??? Or is Carmine just tired of getting up at 6am? :p

Rad said:
Just a thought...........
In season 1, Danny was all buttoned up, then we get to see that gorgeous body in really tight Polos. This season began with at least two or three top buttons undone & in the last episode, we see him in that dark green (or was it some other color?) shirt COMPLETELY undone.

At this rate, he'll soon be coming in to work in a shirt undone minus the wifebeater :devil:.

I noticed that too. And I gotta say, I love it. :devil: Danny's wardrobe gets sluttier with each season. :lol:

Top41 said:
Is it just me or has Danny looked tired and worn out lately? I know people noticed it in the first episode, but I noticed it here, too--a distinct lack of energy.

Maybe it's Carmine indulging in too many *ahem* extra-curricular activities; it would be nice to know that the man's got himself a girlfriend at long last....

Twinkletoes said:
Maybe it's Carmine indulging in too many *ahem* extra-curricular activities; it would be nice to know that the man's got himself a girlfriend at long last....

If he has got himself a girlfriend, shouldn't he be perked up........in more ways than one :devil: :devil: :devil:

Rad said:

If he has got himself a girlfriend, shouldn't he be perked up........in more ways than one :devil: :devil: :devil:

Indeed. But that may well be the cause of his exhaustion... :devil:

darksheep said:
Too bad they can't have "shirtless fridays", as there are so many hot guys on this show. heh.

Mac
Flack
Danny
Hawkes
Adam

(I wouldn't kick any of these outta bed)

They already do casual, well except Flack, so the next obvious step would be "Shirtless Fridays." Good call!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back