Locker Room #16: Carmine - The Whore Of The Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Deb, he swims at his local ymca, he has to cover up with something in front of all the other men. Carmine might just have a shread of modesty and decency left, since we seemed to have screwed the rest of it out of him.

Besides which, I said TINY swim briefs :lol: :lol:

tiara4carmine said:
Deb, he swims at his local ymca,
Blah ... blah ... blah. That's no excuse for ruining the sweet visuals. That body was built for skinny dipping.

he has to cover up with something in front of all the other men.
Sorry honey, at least half the men in Hollywood are gay. The Hollywood YMCA is probably the one other place on this planet where his nudity would raise as much applause as it does here.

Carmine might just have a shread of modesty and decency left
Have you seen the banana pic? Have you seen the opening of "The Big Brass Ring"? He celebrates the glory of that body as much as we do. :lol:

So go ahead, delete the swim suit from your story. :devil:

Yes Deb, I have seen Carmine's Big Brass ring and the infamous "banana pic", but that's just for us ... :lol:

Isn't it? :confused: :lol:

Besides, I know this board is pg 13 so I wasn't going to go into details of what a man he is. And I know that most of Hollyweird is gay but I had to give Carmine some cover up for the kiddies on this board. :lol: :lol: :lol:

However ... if there is a place to describe Carmine in all his glory, show me the way. :devil: :eek: :lol:

Read the story again and you'll see the swim suit has been
deleted :lol: :lol:

Oh my God woman, what are you trying to do to me??? :eek: I've only just had a shower, now I need to go and have another one.

Wow, what spectacularly filthy images I have in my mind right now :devil:

Y'know, I'll bet Carmine always smells lovely, particularly in the morning when he's just showered and shaved.... :p

tiara4carmine said:

Springmoon you were so busy picturing him all wet and hard that you didn't notice I said swim briefs twice.

I blame you for that. There I was, thinking innocent thoughts about babies and bunnies, and I read your post. My brain stopped working, therefore I cannot be held accountable. :lol:

I love how this group can make even an innocuous work out dirty. :lol: :devil: ;)

^We are a dirty bunch, but you know you're just as bad... there *are* pictures of you in a very cute dress with an innocent banana floating about! *whistles innocently*

What are the rules on half-birthdays? Mine's next week :D

Springmoon said:
^We are a dirty bunch, but you know you're just as bad... there *are* pictures of you in a very cute dress with an innocent banana floating about! *whistles innocently*
You mean this one?

IMG_0933.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Damn, I've got some great stuff in my photobucket account. Looks like CSINYRULZ likes bananas too. :D

IMG_0927.jpg

Can't imagine why the ladies of CSI Files are so enamored of this particular fruit ... :confused::confused::confused:

TheBananaPicture.jpg

What are the rules on half-birthdays? Mine's next week :D
Don't even think about it, sister. You're halfway to the back of the line right now. :p I, on the other hand, am just about 60 days shy of one sweet ass stallion ride. :devil:

I'm so glad I picked today to come back. Ya'll are dirty in full effect, and I likey. :D

I must say, though, the Mens Fitness tidbit that stood out for me was the hockey. Carmine doesn't fit the "bruiser", slam-into-the-glass hockey player mold, but I bet he can skate with the best of 'em.

Soooooooo, Twinkletoes needed a shower, and Springmoon was thinking of babies and bunnies W.T.F
:confused: How could you be thinking of babies and bunnies with a naked wet Carmine.

Oh, you mean naked and wet Carmine's baby bunnies :lol:

I see now :lol: :lol: :lol: Carmine has baby bunnies, I wonder if Mookie gets along with them. Or maybe JKladis has boiled them ... :eek: :eek: :eek: Glenn Close style

As for PrettyEyes, hockey is a sport Carmine should not be getting into. Imagine the damage that could be done to that body, being bashed up and broken and bruised. How could he EVEN THINK of playing such a violent sport? :mad: that could make him bedridden in pain and agony ... oh, I get it. That is his plan. Get battered and bruised and them make all of us look after him and nurse his broken naked body back to health.

That Carmine ... what a little minx. :devil: :eek: :lol:

If anyone's up for more stories, just let me know ... I'll keep him nekkid Deb, I promise :devil: :eek: :lol:

How did a pic of me end up in the Locker Room? :( I was just eating a banana, I swear! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back