Locker Room #16: Carmine - The Whore Of The Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carmine made Danny perfect in that scene. The eyes, the voice. You're right, he looks broken yet strong. And he is adorable with that sad little face, the pout + those huge eyes = love.

Lorelai said:
he looks broken yet strong.

Spot on. Its funny how the strength/vulnerability thing is so incredibly attractive isn't it?

Lovely caps as always, Lorelai thank you so very much.

And the second cap from the left, bottom row has to be one of the most erotic pictures of Danny I have ever seem. My God...words fail me.... :p

Twinkletoes said:
And the second cap from the left, bottom row has to be one of the most erotic pictures of Danny I have ever seem. My God...words fail me.... :p

Words didn't fail me, Twinkletoes :eek: :devil: Yes this is LITERALLY the 'get down and get dirty with Carmine' thread, as so aptly demonstrated by the man himself in that picture :devil: :eek: :lol: Defo one for the naughty picture thread methinks :D

^Someone needs to get Flack in there behind him in that cap. :devil: ;)

I love how childlike Danny looks when he's upset. He really is a pretty vulnerable character--he's so emotional, and when he gets upset about something, he gets really upset. His face is so expressive, and Carmine really puts his heart into those scenes.

^^^^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are Carmine's facial expressions coming to life more often?
Every cap I've seen that's been posted has him pulling some face or another. And as for the last one, poor Danny, now he has to compete with Flack's girlfriend for affection from Don :eek: :lol: he's not going to like his time with Donny being taken away from him by some demented dimwit
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And I just gotta say, Carmine certainly knows how to use his eyes and lips to drive women crazy ... yes, he knows what he does to us every week ... he knows his big baby blues affect us especially when they're filled with his tears ... and he knows those lips are ripe for sucking on :devil: :eek: :lol:

Damn he's such a bad boy using us that way :devil: :devil:
out with the whip I say, the whipped cream and chocolate sauce that is :devil: :devil: :devil:

Hey, do I get use of His Studness today? I promise to return him in rumpled condition. It's kinda sad when you care less about working on your birthday than you do when CSI: NY is on.
normal_ps007-004.jpg

^OMG it's that picture! *drool* I'm so glad I joined this board. Lusting over this beautiful creature is just as rewarding as discussing the dramatic merits of the show, lol.
Now I think it's only fair that as I'm going through a divorce I should be granted temporary custody of Carmine to help me through this difficult time. And by that I mean have lots of sex with me. :devil:

Oh no, did I miss Khanada's birthday? :eek: Hope it was a good one. :devil:

Welcome to the board Kat1974! Unfortunately, a divorce doesn't grant you temporary custody of Carmine, or we'd all be filing ( :lol:), but if you wait patiently for your birthday, you get him all to yourself for the entire day, to use and abuse as you see fit. :devil:

Hey we've all ridden him hard on our birthdays, and especially on his back in August. Ah yesssss, :devil: his birthday. It was definitely a bloody brilliant day, for Carmine and for us. :devil: :eek: :lol:

So anyhoo, I just want to go back the to men's fitness mag article where he said he's gotten into doing laps at the local Ymca. :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm not sure who I feel sorry for, the other men that work out there or Carmine.

What do you mean you say? :confused:

Well imagine this ... :eek:

Carmine swam his last lap of the pool and reached the end with a satisfying grunt and gasp of air. All done for the day he thought, swimming over the the side where the ladder was. He grabbed it and hauled himself up.

As he walked up each step, someone turned to watch. Then another and another. The men watching him couldn't believe their eyes, it was like the world was slowing down as this god stepped out of the pool in slow motion.

The water ran in rivulets down his muscular lean body. His manly, sizable crotch bulging in animation as he walked along to the bench where he'd left his towel. Carmine picked it up and wiped himself down, still not noticing the other men gazing at him hungrily.

He walked into the men's room to shower and change, the other men inconspicuously following. They didn't want him to notice them watching. Perving. Needing to know and see and feel what this sex god had for them to play with.

-----------------------
If you had read this story earlier you would have read about a pair of tiny swim briefs. But after a convo with our dear mod Mrs.G, I deleted them. Now, it's really up to your imagination girls ... go play :devil: :devil: :devil:
-----------------------

Poor Carmine, he really has no idea what he does to people does he :lol: Well I don't have any pics of him nekkid, but I'll pop one in anyway.

Care to go for a swim girls :devil: :devil: :eek: :eek:

A-7.jpg

Well, that was a marvelously dirty post, so worthy of the locker room. I think the temperature went up a little in here as my imagination strove to create a picture of a glistening wet muscled body climbing out of a pool.

Was he wearing a suit?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Springmoon you were so busy picturing him all wet and hard that you didn't notice I said swim briefs twice.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That tale was fine and good until you highlighted the swim suit. If he's hard and wet, why in God's name would he be clothed? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back