Locker Room #16: Carmine - The Whore Of The Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just read the scans of the OK article with Eddie & Carmine on their little trip which Dorka has kindly posted and I'm completely astonished. Does Carmine really say that it's the first time he's ever eaten fish?? :eek:

The man's thirty-four years old! What the hell's he lived on up till now??? :eek: :lol:

That is impossible. IMPOSSIBLE, I SAY. :eek:

The number of times I have eaten fish in my lifetime is ... countless! :lol: If an ordinary person like me has eaten fish so many times, no way, no way he's never eaten fish before then! I have the funny feeling the magazine's misquoted him in some way. He might have actually said something like, "It's the first time I ever ate fish so good," and somebody misheard it as, "It's the first time I ever ate fish, so good!" and thought he meant it was the first time he's ever eaten it in his life! :lol:

I really, really hope that's the case. I can't imagine him having never eaten fish until now. :eek: But if it's true, gosh, Carmine, come on over to my side of the world and I'll let you gorge on the most delicious seafood in the universe. You'll never see fish the same way ever again. :devil:

...it's a lie.

There is absolutely no way, I mean c'mon. Who hasn't had at least fish sticks?

...my heritage deems this impossible alone. No fish and chips? No fish sticks? No all the other dishes I can't remember?

^^^^ It's completely ridiculous isn't it?

D'you think this includes shellfish?? Has the man ever eaten a prawn?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

... naaaah. Dude don't even, he's had to have at least had shellfish. A person's life is not complete without shrimp, or a near death experience caused by 'em.

though... what is a prawn?

We call 'em prawns over here in Singapore too. :lol: That's because we're using British English, I guess. But, ironically, I end up using the American English spelling most of the time. :eek:

Twinkletoes said:
I've just read the scans of the OK article with Eddie & Carmine on their little trip which Dorka has kindly posted and I'm completely astonished. Does Carmine really say that it's the first time he's ever eaten fish?? :eek:
Well darn, if the man's not a big fish eater, there goes my crush. :devil: :lol: :lol:

^ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Geez, they sold those trip pics everywhere, didn't they? :lol:

I await the shots they sold to Playgirl with great anticipation. :devil: ;)

I hope they misunderstood him, and what he meant is the he never had that kind of fish! ;) I remember him saying in a interview he's a picky eater, but he can't be that picky. :lol: It's fish! :lol:

Here, I bring you the pretty :

HR 410 caps here

410263tq2.jpg

410364sp3.jpg

Lindsay talking... look at him! :lol:

410456kj4.jpg

More pissy:

Flack, help him get dressed! :lol:

410329zj8.jpg

On the internet!? Whut? :lol:

Impatient:

410211eq8.jpg

Ouchhh!

:lol:

Lindsay's long-winded chatter seems to bore him, too. :lol:

I loved his reaction to the site Adam found on the internet. Danny can be so adorably clueless sometimes. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back