Locker Room #16: Carmine - The Whore Of The Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look... new photos!!! again from Carmine Fan

More outtakes!

True Talent. But I would be even more impressed had he been using those knives over there. :eek:
ps008-008.jpg

I feel like his hat collection would be complete if only he had this sexy bad boy... I knew I should have taken it!:lol:

Golf Digest Celebrity Invitational Golf Tournament 2007!!!

gdcigt-001.jpg

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Aka a bunch of half naked ladies with legs as long as the CN Tower in heels and wearing angel wings:devil:... Oh and the Spice Girls :p

Looks Like someone got a new pair of glasses, or maybe he dug up old ones. Who knows? I don't know if I like em'.
vs-002.jpg

Holy cow, he looks flamin' in those last pictures! :lol: I'll blame the pink background and the, er, interesting glasses. :p

However, he's a very pretty man, very pretty indeed.

And it's funny, but my first thought when looking at the picture in his kitchen was "there's the microwave." :lol: I still say having it on the bookcase for Hot Pockets while you browse is a smart idea. :p

Faylinn said:
Holy cow, he looks flamin' in those last pictures! :lol: I'll blame the pink background and the, er, interesting glasses. :p

BHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol::lol::lol: I'm sorry but after reading that I looked at the Golf Digest pictures then the VS one and all could think was "Wow, it's like night and gay"

However, he's a very pretty man, very pretty indeed.

Very, very pretty! :D Can't make up my mind what I like better : smile or eyes. Too pretty! The pics in black : perfect!

The pink photos: :eek: The glasses!! Ay Carmine! At least I'm thankful he's not wearing one of his hats too. :p :lol:

BHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol::lol::lol: I'm sorry but after reading that I looked at the Golf Digest pictures then the VS one and all could think was "Wow, it's like night and gay"

Nooooooooo nooooo.... he can't be gay... it's impossible... let's say those pictures are just a mistake... :D

Oh you guys, stop. I think he looks good in the pictures from the VS fashion show. We all drool over this guy in a white shirt and the black jacket. What is it about these that's making you all freak out? The pink background is pretty. :D

Huh. I am apparently the only weirdo who likes those glasses. :lol: They give him a different look ... channeling his inner geek. I lieks it. :devil:

Kimmychu said:
They give him a different look ...

Yup, he looks younger. Kinda more sweet, less sexy. :p But I like it too, he's cute. Cut the pink background & the glasses out and he's adorable. :lol:

The pics in black, now there he's very, very hot. :devil:

Kimmychu said:
Huh. I am apparently the only weirdo who likes those glasses.

Nope. I'll come sit in the reject corner with you on this one. I actually really like them on him. :) I like them on Carmine, but they'd NEVER work for Danny.

lookaboomerang said:
Oh you guys, stop. I think he looks good in the pictures from the VS fashion show. We all drool over this guy in a white shirt and the black jacket. What is it about these that's making you all freak out? The pink background is pretty. :D

Don't get me wrong he looks good in the VS fashion show pics but in comparison to the black pics he looks a lot more metro (Which is not bad at all :p )... plus let's be honest with ourselvs, "Like night and metro" is a really bad pun.

Kimmychu said:
Huh. I am apparently the only weirdo who likes those glasses. :lol: They give him a different look ... channeling his inner geek. I lieks it. :devil:

I think they're ok... they grow on you. But I do agree that they would never work on Danny.

Kimmychu said:
Huh. I am apparently the only weirdo who likes those glasses. They give him a different look ... channeling his inner geek. I lieks it.

I love the glasses. Definitely geek chic!

Faylinn said:
And it's funny, but my first thought when looking at the picture in his kitchen was "there's the microwave." I still say having it on the bookcase for Hot Pockets while you browse is a smart idea.

When I get myself a big ass bookshelf, I'm definitely going to put a microwave on it. Not much for the Hot Pockets, but some microwave popcorn would work.

Kinda OT: Has anyone seen comedian Jim Gaffigan talking about Hot Pockets? Hehehe.

PerfectAnomaly said:
When I get myself a big ass bookshelf, I'm definitely going to put a microwave on it. Not much for the Hot Pockets, but some microwave popcorn would work.

But then where will you put your safe? :lol:

WhosLaughingNow said:
PerfectAnomaly said:

But then where will you put your safe? :lol:

In the basement. I'm not having one of those portable jobs that the theives can take with them. Hell no. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back