Locker Room #16: Carmine - The Whore Of The Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been away for two days and return to find all these great pictures thanks for posting them guys. :D
I am not to fond of those VS pictures he looks a bit too pretty like a lost boy band member :eek: I just want to reach inside those pics and mess him all up maybe yank his shirt out or something. :lol: :lol:

Top41 said:
WhosLaughingNow said:
BHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol::lol::lol: I'm sorry but after reading that I looked at the Golf Digest pictures then the VS one and all could think was "Wow, it's like night and gay"

Dude, do not take this back! Seriously, best pun ever! :lol: I was laughing for like five minutes. :lol: And so true!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Well then in that case I'll take what I said I would take back and take the taking back back. But I will not take back the rower.

althea said:
he looks a bit too pretty like a lost boy band member :eek:

Well I know now I'll be able to sleep well knowing where the 5th member of Il Divo is :p
IL-DIVO2.jpg

I just want to reach inside those pics and mess him all up maybe yank his shirt out or something. :lol: :lol:

I'm sorry but it appears you made a typo. You seem to have added an ut at the end of off :rolleyes:

^^ It wasn't a typo :lol:
As for that Il Doodoo pic?! :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That is good work in a creepy sort of way WhosLaughingNow
:lol: :lol: it really looks like he belongs there :lol:

Wow he looks different in those VS pictures - neither like Carmine nor like Danny...

On another note has anyone noticed the complete demise of Danny's tongue?? It hasn't been in evidence at all in S4, what's happened??? :( :(

Love Carmine in the boy band--that really is the look he's sporting there! Too stylized just doesn't suit him.

Good point about the tongue, Twinkletoes! Maybe he got sick of seeing caps/footage of his tongue sticking out :lol: , but the lip licking was cute and sexy, and very Danny.

See, I'm just hoping the man scored a VS model. As I said before, he needs some lovin', and if the VS models turned him down ... well, as I said before they've been inhaling hairspray fumes too long! ;)

Thank you for posting that Lorelai :)

Awwwwwwwww they look so happy and cute together. :lol::lol:... and if they were kittens I would buy both of them.

PrettyEyes said:
See, I'm just hoping the man scored a VS model. As I said before, he needs some lovin', and if the VS models turned him down ... well, as I said before they've been inhaling hairspray fumes too long! ;)

There are male VS models? :confused:

:lol: ;)

Top41 said:
PrettyEyes said:

So how much hairspray have you been inhaling? :p :lol: Carmine did look good that night. Gary Dourdan's been at those shows since CBS started broadcasting them, so I've been hoping Carmine would show up at one. :devil:

If there are male VS models, believe me ... I'd know. :devil: :lol: And , sure, models look nice. Holding them, however ... let's just say, I prefer meat on my bones. For both genders. ;) Jiggly!

Mucho hurrah on the big scans for that CBS Magazine article! :D Love that we can see the expressions on Carmine and Eddie's faces now. Eddie is such an adorable dork. :lol: And Carmine, well, he looks damn good in black and white. Ya read me, sweetcheeks? You can never go wrong with black and white. :devil:

PrettyEyes said:
Top41 said:
PrettyEyes said:

So how much hairspray have you been inhaling? :p :lol: Carmine did look good that night.

Oh, he looked good, but I doubt anyone with two X chromosomes thought they had a shot. ;) :lol:

And Eddie must have eaten all that food on the trip they took together, because Carmine is sure looking thin in that last shot you posted, Lorelai! I think we need to resurrect jkladis's charity thread. :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back