Locker Room #16: Carmine - The Whore Of The Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
he died..... :( Wahhhhhhh I didn't know he died :lol:
Calm myself, calm myself, just tv, just tv.... please someone remind me it's just tv. :lol:

Buffy's like my favorite show ever, so I thought it was pretty cool that he was the very first person ever killed on the show! That scene was a nice little role reversal too--you're expecting him to be the vampire and not the blonde girl, and then boom! her fangs come out and she bites into his neck. I love that show. :D

The pics from "Commuted Sentences" are so cute! :D

:D Yes, that scene was pretty cool. U can see it there.
The funny thing is that I used to watch every single episode. Buffy still is one of my faves, but I did not remember him.. How could I forget the first boy to get killed. And yeah, you kinda expect him to attack, not the sweet innocent girl.

Carmine was really cute back then. He was on screen for 90 sec. and dead before the 1st intro.

PS. This scene gives a whole new meaning to "bite me" & "suck". :lol:

snowbird said:
He did make a another appearance after the opening credits when he was found stuffed in a gym locker.

Ohh, you mean postmortem? Yeah. 2 appearances actually. The 1st falling from the locker and the 2nd when Buffy checked for holes & lack of blood. Not a pretty picture. :( I just focused on the part when he's alive.

212 Wasted

He looks cute when he's focused.. :D

212066dm3.jpg

212169ae6.jpg

the zip over here

Ugh. I freaking hated those glasses. Don't get me wrong, I love the way he looks in them but those ones were just wrong for him. I love the current ones. :)

Not to get off subject, but I have a question.... When Danny's brother Louie was on and talked about, did they mention if Danny had any other siblings or if Louie had any kids???? Any info appreciated, thanks!

^^They never mention that Danny has any other siblings or that Louie had any kids. And if I'm wrong I fail... clearly.

lookaboomerang said:
Ugh. I freaking hated those glasses. Don't get me wrong, I love the way he looks in them but those ones were just wrong for him. I love the current ones. :)

Don't know why but they make me think of goggles if they had morphed in to glasses.

Kimmychu said:
Girls, just imagine him wearing those glasses ...

And nothing else.

:devil:

There! Problem solved. :lol:

Well that would be different :lol: I could like them in that case. But then again if he had spaghetti on his head and nothing else I'd be just as happy. Point I'm trying to make is him being nude is good, and even better when there's food on his head.

Danny really should wear nothing but the glasses in an episode. :devil: That would be absurdly hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back