Locker Room #16: Carmine - The Whore Of The Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much Lorelai; these pictures just made my day! :D
Man, that were a lot of @ss shots for one episode... But I love it, I really do... :devil:

Can u believe we've got a close-up of his @ss? LOL They know how to make a girl happy...

And then:

407211nm5.jpg

407213sz0.jpg

Pretty Eyes said

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joolz said:
Hella hella, I love a guy gettin' his hands all dirty and sticky in the kitchen and two of them is double the delight....quick guys, get started on the refrigerator a la 9 1/2 weeks...jeez I'm now in a happy happy place that involves blindfolds, honey and pickles!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

True that, but Carmine as a third wheel to Eddie and his girl would be a little creepy. Mr. G needs some lovin' all his own.

Hmmm............I was messing around in my dirty mind and concentratin just on the picture and the two of them...anyone else who was or wasn't there just didn't figure in my little scene..lolol

lookaboomerang said:
Let's have a round of applause for Carmine's local Y. Damn, the man is ripped.

He certainly is, isn't he? :devil:

But maybe that's why he's looking so knackered at the moment, too much work/excercise, not enough rest/play.... :(

Those arms are so pretty. And yeah, I caught a lot of ass shots in this ep. It seemed like the camera was following Danny's pretty posterior. :devil: No complaints here! :D

Kimmychu said:
Top41 said:
It seemed like the camera was following Danny's pretty posterior. :devil:

Yes. That's because Eddie wanted to be the cameraman for the day.

:devil:

:lol:

ROFL...That would certainly explain the great number of ass shots as well as why they weren't in the same scene together ;) :lol:

What do you think he got when Eddie's girlfriend was sleeping?

:lol: LOL No wonder this 2 wanted to cook, golf, walk the dog... So much to do.. :p

Yes. That's because Eddie wanted to be the cameraman for the day.

LMAO That explains everything. :p

Picspam:

Cause he looks cute:

407052ov3.jpg

Say what! Pissed...

407058hu8.jpg

I just love this one...

407161pl3.jpg

About that last one - don't you just wanna crawl up 2 him, throw your arms around his head & kiss his face off?!?!
SO YUMMY :D

Hehe, wasn't he the first person to die on Buffy? I believe his credit was "Boy" or something, right? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back