Locker Room #16: Carmine - The Whore Of The Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep Carmine's hands are very nice, they seem moisterized.

I suppose with all the swimming he does he'd need to keep his skin nice and soft for trailing his fingers along a fangirls hot nekkid back, around to her ripe full bosoms to play with the large hard nubs, while she pulls the pure white bed sheets over her long soft legs as they wrap themselves around Carmine :devil: :devil: :eek: :eek:

Methinks this is getting to hot :devil: :eek:

hello ladies!
hot talks going on with pictures to join them. :cool: can i make a teeny request? if possible, can someone post a picture of Mookie??

tiara4carmine said:
Yep Carmine's hands are very nice, they seem moisterized.

I suppose with all the swimming he does he'd need to keep his skin nice and soft for trailing his fingers along a fangirls hot nekkid back, around to her ripe full bosoms to play with the large hard nubs, while she pulls the pure white bed sheets over her long soft legs as they wrap themselves around Carmine :devil: :devil: :eek: :eek:

Methinks this is getting to hot :devil: :eek:

Let's tone down the Carmine fantasies and focus on Danny. ;) Thanks. :)

PerfectAnomaly has a great avatar of Danny looking into the eyes of a big white dog that is so cute! Does anyone know what/where that's from? It's so adorable!

Top41 said:

PerfectAnomaly has a great avatar of Danny looking into the eyes of a big white dog that is so cute! Does anyone know what/where that's from? It's so adorable!

Obsession. The dog belongs to that homeless man.

I'd forgotten that! What a cute pic. :D I love the way Danny is looking at the dog, and the way the dog is looking up at him.

I'm a sucker for a guy who likes dogs. Dog people are good people. :cool:

*waves*

Thought i would come here as a newbie i find Danny sooo sexy,I find it random saying i like his accent, but its soo sexy (along with te french accent but thats a whole new topic) and the fact he is soo rugged.

The white shirts just allow him to show off its sooo nice to see, tho te tucking in is what i used to do a school in a front out a back... made it look like you made an effort

Funny thing my mate said he would knock at my door as its my 21st today but he didnt turn up... quite upset i was.

Top41 said:

I'm a sucker for a guy who likes dogs. Dog people are good people. :cool:

:D I know. Me 2.

So, I've watched some parts of "All Access" yesterday and made some caps.

221072eo5.jpg

Zip here.

He looks really constipated in that screen cap! :lol: Danny always has great expressions, can't wait to see what expressions he'll come up in "Boo". :D

Lessien_Tinuviel said:
He looks really constipated in that screen cap! :lol: Danny always has great expressions, can't wait to see what expressions he'll come up in "Boo". :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: You're not the only one!

Awwww at PerfectAnomaly's icon. He has a soft spot for doggies, doesn't he? I'd love to see him with a big, fluffy cat on the show someday, just so he can geek out and cuddle and stroke the cat and, "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you ... to buy me pizza." ;) :lol: (I'll leave it at that.)

If Danny's old man faces are hilarious, then his angry-grrr faces are sizzling. :devil: Tell me there's somebody who has him looking mad hot in Trapped while confronting that perp with the gun.

I do like his confused face specially in the latest episode, its fun watching how you can see he tries to understand but then gives up.

I gotta love "the old man faces"! Carmine really has a wide repertoire of facial expressions. :lol:
Kimmychu said:

If Danny's old man faces are hilarious, then his angry-grrr faces are sizzling. :devil: Tell me there's somebody who has him looking mad hot in Trapped while confronting that perp with the gun.
I guess I have more screencaps from Trapped than from every other episode. Could have something to do with the fact that Danny is sporting a tank top for most of it... ;)

So here you go:

PDVD_004.jpg

PDVD_006.jpg

PDVD_010.jpg

Enjoy :D

I think he was angry and relieved at the same time because he was released, that's why he acted that way. After all, he was inside that room for a long time and he don't like closed spaces, so he was angry the man that could have opened the door was there since the beginning and also had a rush of adrenaline bacause he was free again.

I liked him a lot in All Access, he was trying to be calm to ease everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back