Locker Room #16: Carmine - The Whore Of The Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimmychu said:
Top41 said:
Even if we'd all die at the hands of a rather enraged blue-eyed homicide detective at the end of it. ;)

Lovely play of words there, my dear. ;) Why die once when you can die twice at the hands of yet another blue-eyed hottie? :devil: :lol:

Sounds perfect! :lol: Say when & where.

Ohh, and I just wanted to drop this:

Ok, here I am. As I said in the welcome thread, I've been lurking here for quite a while. I think it was locker room 1 when I started :rolleyes:

snowbird said:
Ok, here I am. As I said in the welcome thread, I've been lurking here for quite a while. I think it was locker room 1 when I started :rolleyes:
My jaw is literally on the floor. How does someone read this board for three years without speaking?? :eek: There are birthday rides you've missed, fan projects, etc. But we're so glad you're here now. :D

I didn't even think of the missed birthday rides. And I just missed my chance this year as my birthday is in the beginning of September. I'll just have to make up for lost time my next birthday.

PrettyEyes said:
Kimmychu said:
Top41 said:
Even if we'd all die at the hands of a rather enraged blue-eyed homicide detective at the end of it. ;)

Lovely play of words there, my dear. ;) Why die once when you can die twice at the hands of yet another blue-eyed hottie? :devil: :lol:

Count me in for the Danny-sexy-hostage tie in! It'd be even better if a live webcam was involved, if you know what I mean.
I'm in for the webcam action, without the second blue-eyed hottie. ;) :D :devil:

Please to be thinking not everything I say is automatically Danny/Flack. I meant getting the la petite morte treatment ala Danny and then getting the same ala Flack. But hey, nothing wrong with seeing the two guys on camera either. Why settle for one when you can have two? :p

Anyways, who's gonna post pictures of Danny in that rumpled white shirt? :devil: Especially him holding the pickle!

Anyways, who's gonna post pictures of Danny in that rumpled white shirt? Especially him holding the pickle!

I can't find that pictures anywhere :( (sobs) Lorelai do you have any of them ;)

Coming out of lurking here...

I looove Danny in that rumpled white shirt. As mentioned in earlier posts, he has been wearing it pretty regularly in this season so far, huh? But who's complaining, the man looks hot in white shirts. (so does Flack. :devil:)

Danny looked pretty good in that rumpled dark green/brownish (I dunno what you would call that color) shirt & white T-shirt combo in last week's episode too, actually. Although it would have been better if he'd ironed the shirt a little before wearing it. :lol:

Hmm, a hot iron. I don't know if a neatly ironed shirt would stay that way for too long. I mean, it would get rumpled after hanging out on my floor for several hours, and I don't iron. Why waste the effort if it's only going to come off :devil:

althea said:
Anyways, who's gonna post pictures of Danny in that rumpled white shirt? Especially him holding the pickle!

I can't find that pictures anywhere :( (sobs)

Lorelai do you have any of them ;)

I'm starting to feel ignored. I did post some 20 caps over the last couple of pages. :(

Lorelai said:
Enough banana talk. Let's talk about Danny and the pickle. :lol:

See? :( Anyway, here's a zip.

Enjoy the pretty! :lol:

I'm starting to feel ignored. I did post some 20 caps over the last couple of pages.

Lorelai its not you its me :rolleyes: I somehow missed it how that's possible I do not know :lol: Thanks for posting it again (big hug) Love your work ;)

I'm starting to feel ignored. I did post some 20 caps over the last couple of pages. :(
Hey Lorelai, I thanked you.
^ LR1 was a great place to start. Lorelai, thanks for the pics.
Believe me, your hard work is very much appreciated. In fact, you've got a knack for finding the best pics.

:eek: God, I'm worst than Danny when I want attention, huh. :lol:

Mini Messer. :lol:

Being hot:

This is just funny. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back