Locker Room #15: Single White Male--We Can Fix That

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta love that banana pic--it's a classic. :lol: :devil:

A little OT, but does anyone remember when I used to do Wednesday notes? :lol: I should do that again when the new season starts up. I'd do one this week, but I've got shit to do that day. A LOT.

Yes!!^ look, pleeeeease do a Wednesday note next week!!! All of us going on the trip are busy as $*it that day and having a Wednesday note would be fun!

^^ Yeah, I'm gonna have a super suck ass day Wednesday (it'll start around 5:30 am when my two year old wakes me up screaming for milk, then continue to suck while I entrust my kids to the care of my totally incompentent mother, then blow even harder as I spend 6 hours driving down the most god foresaken part of CA). Once I get settled and get online a Wednesday note geared toward the trip sure would make me smile. *bats eyelashes*

And thanks, Tsukuyomi! I'm sure we'll have a blast ... at least until the cops come. :lol:

^ I hate loooooong boring drives. The drive for me when I go back home is 5 hours and it sucks royally. I am going to work for part of the day on Wednesday then take my stubborn 7 year old cat back to the kitty kennel- for the second time in two weeks. :p I have a feeling that after this trip he will hate me- for good this time. :lol:

A Wednesday note would sure make the day better in my opinion. ;)

MrsGiovinazzo said: then blow even harder as I spend 6 hours driving down the most god foresaken part of CA).

You're driving??!!??!! Woman, you're crazy!!! I'm going to be in your neck of the woods again on Monday and Tuesday, but I guess you'll be very busy getting last minute stuff done, so I'll just see you next Thursday in LA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back