Locker Room #15: Single White Male--We Can Fix That

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: !

Gaby said:
Carmine looks hot in anything so it doesnt matter. The more disgusting the top is the more reason to take it off! :devil:

Twink, I totally agree with you.. that jumper looks as though it's been sitting in the dirty washing pile for ages, and it needs to go on the 'charity shop pile'. But on the other hand, what Gaby says makes this photo more appealing...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You girls are just mean. A v-necked sweater is a classic that never goes out of style. ... But we can agree on one thing -- he's damn hot no matter what he's wearing.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
You girls are just mean. A v-necked sweater is a classic that never goes out of style. ... But we can agree on one thing -- he's damn hot no matter what he's wearing.

I love a man in a v-neck sweater. :D

And oh yes. He's damn hot when he's not wearing anything either. :devil:

MrsGiovinazzo said:

You got that right.

How about this for a new thread title -

Carmine - he knows he's our whore :lol: :lol: :lol:

And just to enter into the whole clothing thing, gotta agree, he looks damn fine in everything he wears, although the tighter, the better :devil: :eek: :lol: :devil: :eek:

tiara4carmine said:

And just to enter into the whole clothing thing, gotta agree, he looks damn fine in everything he wears, although the tighter, the better :devil: :eek: :lol: :devil: :eek:

I'm all for that title. :lol:

Poor Carmine--he is just never going to live down that whore quote. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The red sweater is fine, but I still vote naked. :devil:

Top41 said:
The red sweater is fine, but I still vote naked. :devil:
Duh ... hmmm, I've got him all liquored up and ready to go. He starts to remove the sweater and I say, "No, baby, keep it on." ... NOOOOOTTT!!!!! It goes without saying that we'd all choose naked. But if he really must torment us with clothing, the red sweater is fine.

Tsukuyomi said:
tiara4carmine said:

I'm all for that title. :lol:

Me too! :devil:

^true.... :devil:

naked is simply the best...

pp-001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back