Locker Room #15: Single White Male--We Can Fix That

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ :lol: Well, the names would presumably be written in a small font... :lol:

I love the idea of Kimmy's drawing... :lol: :D

Gosh, I go on holiday for a few weeks and lookie what I come back too. I could actually squeeze Csrmine to death with all the hope he's given me for season 4. Alothugh I know he's only speculating. And his Eddie comments woohee tiger!!

Hi, I'm new to the world of CSI: NY (and to the forums as well) and so far out of the characters, I'd say Danny is my favorite. His character just seems unique and I think he really stands out. I really enjoy Mr. Giovinazzo's work as Danny so I hope you guys don't mind welcoming someone new. :)

Welcome, Tsukuyomi! Great to have you here, and yes, this is definitely the place for Danny fans. :D

Anyone have some sexy welcoming pics to throw up? :D

!

lol! love the red jumper! *she ses sarcastically* Carmine looks hot in anything so it doesnt matter. The more disgusting the top is the more reason to take it off! :devil:

Didnt it say in that interview that ppl tell him about things they see on this site and thats y carmine knows hes a tele whore?

I hope he hasnt been reading some of the filth weve sed. :devil: :devil:

I think the t shirt is great, however is going around l.a as an actor with a tshirt listing ur fans names pretty strange. If we put them on boxers then ppl wudnt see and wed all be where we want to be... in carmines pants. lol :devil: :devil: :devil: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back