Locker Room #15: Single White Male--We Can Fix That

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks CarmineFan! Awesome vids. Love his Staten Island accent. As for the Danza one, wow that is a big tea cup :lol: He seems soft-spoken, but he's a great interviewee. I get a kick out of his smile and laugh, both are adorable. I hope he is giving up smoking, best of luck to him.

I was wondering what's on his shirt in the wowwow-interview. Looks like a woman's ass. Please let me be wrong...

I love his proud smile towards his mom and sister on the Tony Danza show and his comment about staying in on rainy days and drinking tea. I'm such a big tea drinkner that cup would be amazing.
The New York one is so funny. I noticed the bit with the cigarette and how his fave saying is vic. He must have said it about 4 times.
He is so random and spontaneous. He's so funny just to watch his facial expressions.

CarmineFan said:
I was wondering what's on his shirt in the wowwow-interview. Looks like a woman's ass. Please let me be wrong...
Nope, it looks like your right. It's a woman's ass. She's almost mooning everybody but she has panties on. :lol:

Yeah I gotta agree! It's kinda like her jeans are pulled down and she's mooning us with her panties still on!! Strange.

Thanks, CarmineFan for posting those links. I hadn't seen the NY News one before. I think I'm going to have to watch that again some time because the sound was so bad I'm sure I missed a lot of it.

Carmine's voice sounds much gentler, quieter than Danny's. Or maybe it's just that the accent isn't so pronounced :lol:

Whichever, it's a nice difference.
smiley-drool.gif

crankyjules said:
Carmine's voice sounds much gentler, quieter than Danny's. Or maybe it's just that the accent isn't so pronounced :lol:

Yeah, he really plays up the NY accent for Danny. It's cute--it works well for the character. The same is true of Eddie with Flack.

Top41 said:
Yeah, he really plays up the NY accent for Danny. It's cute--it works well for the character. The same is true of Eddie with Flack.
I haven't heard Eddie's voice outside of CSINY. Haven't seen him outside of CSINY. I must remedy that. Sometime very soon I think :D

That's what I thought too.
His hair is a lot to long there. In my opinion his hair was the best at the beginning of season 3. I saw on some caps that his hair has grown back :(

Just to bang on about that New York News interview for a moment more....

Because its such a long interview, and because its so informal you can really get an impression of what Carmine's like; more so than anything else I've ever seen at least. And my overriding impression from watching it is how totally different Carmine is from Danny - in his accent, the inflection of his voice, his facial expressions, his physical movements...everything.

Just shows what a great actor he is when he can create such a totally convincing character which is so very different from his own :D

^^I second that Twinkletoes. It's amazing how different he is from his character. He seems laid-back as an actor but once he gets into the Danny Messer mode...BOOM! I love that phrase so much I use it all the time :lol: And I must say, he's been looking pretty fine these last few eppys...of course he always does :devil:

Ladies ladies....I walk into this thread a happy bunny knowing full well I will be leaving covered in drool.
Thank you for the great photos.

They also helped my brain block out the Mullet of Doom! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back