Locker Room #15: Single White Male--We Can Fix That

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Elsie, but remember, you've been warned.

clicky at your own risk - it's the mullet

And to comfort your eyes after that site, here's a bonus pic:

Can I just climb into his lap? :p or better yet, knock that glass off the table and drag him up there. :devil:
carmine22.jpg

Hi all, this is my first post to this forum... hope it works!

As you all do, I HEART Danny. I've never gone so far as to find fanlistings or forums for any other tv-related thing. I started out just watching CSI:NY casually, sort of just enjoying the show, and eventually I realized I was totally addicted to Danny.

At first I was sort of confused, because I normally don't go for the sort of "tough guy," but I do go for nerds. And I love New York. And here on CSI:NY, they've created this perfectly appealing blend of man: a muscly, tough, smart, effective nerd in cute clothes, good hair, and glasses. Mmm hmm!

I do like that understated appeal that grows on you. Carmine and the writers are good at keeping us wanting more.

Anyway, I don't think anyone's posted this pic, which is surprising; it's probably my favorite:

Carmine Giovinazzo - Yahoo! TV

I love his casual pose/expression, contrasted with the reaaally nice muscles, and I LOVE the casual, fitted shirt contrasted with the nice tweedy trousers. And of course, I love that great messy-boy hair. Usually I like him better in glasses, but I would easily make an exception here. Yum.

That picture of Carmine sat at the table! Woohoo!! You're making me feel alot better at the moment with these pictures!
Sugarlicious. welcome to the boards. I hope you enjoy it here. Thank you for the picture!!

Welcome to the board, Sugarlicious! You've found good company here. I've never visited a message board for any other show either. There's just something about Danny that really sucks a girl in.

OMG....I want to take Danny by the shirt and drag him upon the table after I drink what is in the glass and break it on the floor....*totally on a sugar buzz* Hehehe

That mullet picture is a crime against my eyesight! what on earth was he thinking! I swear he has NO idea how bad most of his past haircuts have been!!

I found some some interviews on youtube.com

First one is from Tony Danza-show. Like how he smiles when he enters. I'm not sure but I think you can see his mom and his sister... Just watch it ;)
Tony Danza -show

Here's the second one:

And the third one:

The last one is really funny. You get to know another side of CSI NY.
really funny :lol: :lol:

Hope you like them...

The interviews are fab!!
I love the Tony Danza interview. His giggle/cackle is funny. I really want a tea cup that big! It's awesome.
Thank you so much for posting those.

I love the New York news one, it just seems so spontaneous. Have you notice how he takes his last gasp on his cigarette then stubs it out half way through?

And I really chuckled at the bit where he says he doesn't like water...not a great swimmer then? :lol:

Thanks CarmineFan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back