Locker Room #15: Single White Male--We Can Fix That

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^lol! i have to agree with faylinn on this one! why?? why the hat?! and CSIMfan noooo! not the purple one!! *runs and hides* :lol:

That picture is burning my eyes!! Take it away :lol: Actually, it's really not that bad ladies! But then I am new to the love of all things Carmine...

1CSIMfan said:
Fay, maybe we should get revenge. You post the purple hat and I'll post the mullet. :devil: I hope MrsG doesn't hear that. :p

...which is why I would quite like to see the above mentioned pics :) Go on, post them for me. Please :D

MichelleK said:
Conception? That sounds interesting MrsG! Is it like a short film or something?
Yeah, it's an 18 minute short.
I wonder if there is any film or promotion he has done that he kinda looks back on and regrets or he sees it all as a learning tool??
That's a good question. I think all actors are grateful for whatever work they can get in the beginning. Even the non-paying student stuff. I think they're just happy if they can get material for their reels and anyone at all gets to see it.

Personally, I've made short films and the competition for those crappy little roles is beyond amazing to me. It's so intense that I actually learned very quickly to only use one source for posting my casting notices because I'd get literally hundreds of submissions. Even SAG actors with decent resumes will often continue to pursue those roles. I don't think they ever regret that though. It's just part of the process and something that needs to be done until they establish a viable career.

Fay, maybe we should get revenge. You post the purple hat and I'll post the mullet. I hope MrsG doesn't hear that.
I heard that and my butt-kicking foot is beginning to twitch in anticipation.

Go on, post them for me. Please
:eek: Elsie - That's sounding an aweful lot like aiding and abetting to me. Please don't encourage crimes against the retina. :lol:

That's interesting MrsG and thanks for replying! I guess everything when you are starting out as an actor is experience and a learning tool that you can only add to. It must build up your resume too!!

Elsie said:
That picture is burning my eyes!! Take it away :lol: Actually, it's really not that bad ladies! But then I am new to the love of all things Carmine...

1CSIMfan said:
Fay, maybe we should get revenge. You post the purple hat and I'll post the mullet. :devil: I hope MrsG doesn't hear that. :p

...which is why I would quite like to see the above mentioned pics :) Go on, post them for me. Please :D

Well, just so I don't have to endure the wrath of MrsG :p, since I will be spending four days in LA for the board meeting, I'll be happy to PM you the mullet pic.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
OMG! First, happy birthday ladies! Second, I think this may be a birthday first for Carmine -- twins! Now that's really more gift to him than gift to you. ;)

Happy belated ladies! :D I hope you enjoyed your special day and didn't wear Carmine out too much. Is he still walking? :devil: :p

Faylinn said:
Ok, here's a compromise. I'll post the purple hat pic as a link. That way MrsG can protect her fragile mind and I can still share the horror in the thread. :devil:

Teh Evil Purple Sailor Hat of Doooooom!

:lol:
Excellent way to handle that unfortunate pic, Fay. That one and the mullet should be posted as links only so that anyone wishing to retain their vision and avoid migraines, dizziness and vomiting can click at their own risk. :lol:

He never replied to my email yet. Y'know, the one where I teased him about that sailor outfit. Ah well :lol:.

Is it just me or did Danny look hotter then usual tonight? Maybe it was his outfit but damn, he made my vagina happy :lol:. Perhaps it was that sexy tan he was sporting. Mmm yes :devil:...

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Faylinn said:
Ok, here's a compromise. I'll post the purple hat pic as a link. That way MrsG can protect her fragile mind and I can still share the horror in the thread. :devil:

Teh Evil Purple Sailor Hat of Doooooom!

:lol:
Excellent way to handle that unfortunate pic, Fay. That one and the mullet should be posted as links only so that anyone wishing to retain their vision and avoid migraines, dizziness and vomiting can click at their own risk. :lol:

Thanks. Weird. Once is enough. Although I did stare at it for quite a while, his eyes freak me out (and I was avoiding looking at the rest of it), why Carmine, WHY? :lol:

Yes, I'd still like to see the mullet though, so thanks 1csimfan if you could pm it or post the link (now that MrsG has okayed it) that would be great. Or not so great, I hope it is kinder on the eyes than the purple hat. ;)

That picture of him is so bad. In a earlier post I asked if he ever regretted anything, I'd put money on him regreting that picture!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back