Locker Room #15: Single White Male--We Can Fix That

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twinkletoes said:
However, if it had to be one choice it would have to be, yes, the white shirt from Snow Day. Phew, he just looked like such a hot little sex bunny in that.... :devil:

:lol: That is a perfect description! :lol:

Whenever we get to Locker Room #16, I think it should be titled 'Danny: One Hot Little Sexy Bunny.' :D

Top41 said:
Twinkletoes said:
However, if it had to be one choice it would have to be, yes, the white shirt from Snow Day. Phew, he just looked like such a hot little sex bunny in that.... :devil:

Whenever we get to Locker Room #16, I think it should be titled 'Danny: One Hot Little Sexy Bunny.' :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thank-you!!!

Top41 said:
Twinkletoes said:

Oh god, now the thread is going to march swiftly in the direction of bunnies... But he is a hot little sexy bunny. I'd like to cuddle next to him at night ;)

I like the new sex bunny thread title suggestion! He's quirte the little sex bunny.

I actually have a two part favorite look for Danny. That white shirt in Snow Day is perfection! It's a classic look that works fantastically well on him. He worked a similar look in real life in the pics we saw of him at the Staten Island Film Festival last summer. A man can never go wrong with a pair of well-fitting jeans and a crisp white shirt.

The bare chested look in Here's To you, Mrs. Azrael is also a crowd pleaser. Not as universally flattering as the white shirt and jeans, but damn, this is one man who strips down well. :devil:

Whenever we get to Locker Room #16, I think it should be titled 'Danny: One Hot Little Sexy Bunny.'
I love that! :p That should definitely be the next thread title.

I have to say that the white shirt was the best. I love the blue and even all the green shirts but now that I've seen him in white, OMG it's hot.

He lives!! He's just answered one of the questions on Dorka's site so at least he hasn't dropped off the edge of the world completely.... :D

Top41 said:
Twinkletoes said:

heheheh... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

great idea ladies... :devil: :devil: :devil:
when you see this man you can only think about one thing :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

I giess we're settled on the title...now someone post some of those sexy pics... ;)

Ask and you shall receive....

SD3.jpg

rumpled white shirt and a gun? Could he be any hotter? :devil:

Twinkletoes said:
I match your rumpled white with a tight green.... :D

Nice, I quite liked that one too. Personally I prefer him with the glasses, he definately suits them. :)

I think this might be another of my favourites: ;)

dannylockerroom.jpg

That's pretty much all the solo Danny pictures I have, all the rest are of him and Flack. :lol: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back