Locker Room #15: Single White Male--We Can Fix That

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same in the UK really, no-one's heard of him oustide of CSI:NY and even then you have to point out that he's the "cute little speccy one..." :lol:

:lol: Girls, I hate to burst anyone's bubble regarding the magnitude of his celebrity status, but no one in the US knows who he is either. :lol: Just the CSI:NY fans. But honestly, I think that's a blessing for him. He gets to do what he loves and earn a nice living doing it without having to deal with flashbulbs going off in his face everytime he steps outside. I think he's in a perfect place.

You're right. I can't imagine how it has to be if you're a star and everyone goes on your nerves. I think I would become crazy or something like that.
Carmine can do his job and isn't much annoyed by paparazzi or crazy fans

^ I stand corrected.

The perfect place for Carmine is horizontal on his back, shirtless, poised beneath the open spout of a Hersey syrup bottle while I straddle his hips and consider where my tongue is going first. :devil:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
The perfect place for Carmine is horizontal on his back, shirtless, poised beneath the open spout of a Hersey syrup bottle while I straddle his hips and consider where my tongue is going first. :devil:

WEIRD we've just been discussing Danny 'endorsing' major brand products over on the UK thread. So far our tongues are going to taste Hellman's Mayonnaise, Johnson's Baby Oil and Squirty Cream :lol: :devil:

D'you know Dan I think this should have a thread all of its own; what products would you want your fave CSI to *ahem* endorse.... :lol:

Defo, Twinkletoes but I get a funny feeling that it would be mainly about 1 certain character...I wonder who that would be?!!! :lol:
You mentioned chocolate sauce, would that be the chocolate sauce that goes hard? :eek: You know, the one that you have to bite & suck to get to the good bits underneath :eek: :eek:
Mrs G, you mentioned Hershey syrup, but I don't think we can get that over here in the UK...therefore I think that banoffee syrup would be a good substitute but no need for the banana as 1 would already be supplied (yum yum)

Danistheman said:
Defo, Twinkletoes but I get a funny feeling that it would be mainly about 1 certain character...I wonder who that would be?!!! :lol:
You mentioned chocolate sauce, would that be the chocolate sauce that goes hard? :eek: You know, the one that you have to bite & suck to get to the good bits underneath :eek: :eek:

Now Dan you just stop that right now :eek: I'm trying to get some work done here and images like that just aren't helpful :lol:

And no, I wasn't thinking of that chocolate sauce, I was thinking of the goey one which I could lick off with long, slow, swipes of my tongue...or which *ahem* of course he could lick off... :devil: :p

Oh poo. Complete inability to work now...

^:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm with Twink...

now you have distracted me for the whole day, Dan... :eek: :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

yummie yummie chocolate sauce... :devil: :devil:

Messers_Cupcake you've just given me an idea for another lickable topping - frosting :lol: OMG , Mr G is certainly going to be sticky after all this, he'll just have to jump in the Triton shower so I can lather him up with Oil of Olay shower creme then rub him down with Marks & Spencers luxury towels. Imagine...if the Duracell batteries got at least 3 seconds...what would this mind-boggling scene get with the zoom & pause effect :eek: :eek: :devil: Tink, please feel free to add more endorsements :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back