Locker Room #15: Single White Male--We Can Fix That

Status
Not open for further replies.
^just a shower tiara4carmine?? thats not much. i guess we need to work harder on our ideas... :devil: :devil:

hehehe... i'm glad i could help Dan!! :D

MrsGiovinazzo said:
^ Oh yes, he knows. Ever the considerate fangirl, I made sure to thank him for a good time. ... which he fortunately found amusing rather than offensive, or at least played it off that way. :lol:

Am I right in thinking you've met the man himself, Mrs G? I remember reading something about it - if so, spill the beans! ;) If not, ignore my ramblings - it's been a b*!^h of a day! :(

^ Yes, I have met the guy. About a week after he responded to my email thanking him for a good time. Fortunately, he has no ability to draw a link between a name seen in print and a name spoken in an introduction. :lol:

I was an extra in the episode "Fare Game" and got to spend a day on the set. It was awesome! To answer all you really wanna know -- no, I wasn't so fortunate as to score a stallion ride and no, I didn't watch Eddie go for a ride either. :lol:

^Hey! We know Eddie respects him and only rides in private. ;) :lol: :devil: ;)

Ok, just to jump start discussion in this disappointingly dead thread...

What was the sexiest Danny episode for you? When he just looked beyond sexy--good enough to eat, even?

For me, it's a three-way tie between Trapped, Murder Sings the Blues and Snow Day. Loved the sexy, slutty tank top look in Trapped, and the sultry blue shirt look in Murder Sings the Blues (Flack was digging it too ;) ). But I think the white shirt takes the cake in Snow Day. Seriously, white is the man's color! It sets off his skin so well.

What episode gets your vote?

Mmmmmn, agree with all of those Top but I'm also a sucker for the tight green t-shirt as displayed to great effect in Hung Out to Dry and the tight grey t-shirt which made such an impressive appearance in What Schemes May Come. There's something about those tight t-shirts with that firm body underneath that just makes me slide off my chair :p :p

However, if it had to be one choice it would have to be, yes, the white shirt from Snow Day. Phew, he just looked like such a hot little sex bunny in that.... :devil:

Trapped used to be my favorite, and let's not forget his scene-stealing moment in Mrs. Azrael, but that white shirt made me have the most impure thoughts I've ever entertained about that man. It was simple yet devastatingly perfect.

Twinkletoes said:
I'm also a sucker for the tight green t-shirt as displayed to great effect in Hung Out to Dry

jumps up & down with hand reaching in the air ME TOO ME TOO :eek: :eek: I love that khaki touch-where-it-fits T-Shirt. But the brown leather worn in the last couple of episodes shown here in the UK was SEXY - goes with his hair.

*breathes deeply* Carmine wearing that white button down shirt in Snow Day. If I were Catholic, I would need to get my butt to confession and not leave, because the thoughts that were going on in my head when I saw him in that..... and yes, 'Oh God' is definately what I was saying and want to be screaming....... :devil:

Haha you guys like the shirts....for me it was NO SHIRT! :lol:
tehehe...I almost choked om my pudding when I saw that scene ;)

gosh thats a tough question... he looks so hot in almost everything... my fav is the baby blue shirt :devil: but the white one from 'SD' looks hot too :D

of course this no-shirt in '... Mrs. Azrael' beats all his outfits... :devil:

The shirt in Snow Day was nice. He looked really great in it, but I prefer the shirt lying on the floor or somewhere else, not on him :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back