Locker Room #15: Single White Male--We Can Fix That

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top41 said:
With interest like this, if Danny went into the "business" he'd never have to work as a CSI again. :lol:

Danny? I want the real man! :devil: Quick! Let us email Mr. Giovinazzo about it pronto! He finds out just how many fangirls are willing to feed him and clothe him and baby him for life ... he'll never complain about being low-paid and lonely ever again. :lol: ;)

Kimmychu said:
Top41 said:
With interest like this, if Danny went into the "business" he'd never have to work as a CSI again. :lol:

Danny? I want the real man! :devil: Quick! Let us email Mr. Giovinazzo about it pronto! He finds out just how many fangirls are willing to feed him and clothe him and baby him for life ... he'll never complain about being low-paid and lonely ever again. :lol: ;)

But he might still complain about having to get up early in the morning.... :devil: :devil:

^Yes, he would! But he would have so much time during the day to catch up on his sleep. Being a kept man won't be an easy job!

That picture is the FURTHEST thing from offensive for this crowd. :lol: In fact, we all quite like it.

Hey, did the Giovinazzo make People's Hottest Bachelors?

hey ya'll. i very quickly flipped through People's Hottest Bachelors 2007 and i didnt see anything. let me know if i missed anything!

i very quickly flipped through People's Hottest Bachelors 2007 and i didnt see anything
Well, he must have sacrificed his bachelorhood to finally commit to marrying all of the fangirls. :lol:

I'll be waiting for my wedding band in the mail. *twiddles thumbs* :p

lookaboomerang said:
Hey, did the Giovinazzo make People's Hottest Bachelors?

Nope. And neither did John Krasinski (save for a small photo in the smart hot guys section listing where he went to college.) Those lists are hit and miss--or maybe the person crushing on Carmine left People. :lol: Though, I think this issue is different than the sexiest men one...

Welcome to the board, Hannah! The banana pic is a classic and always welcome.

Faylinn said:
Screw the wedding band. I'm all about the wedding night. :devil:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Welcome to the board, Hannah! The banana pic is a classic and always welcome.

Faylinn said:
Screw the wedding band. I'm all about the wedding night. :devil:

^^^ ohmy :lol: :lol: you girls crack me up. ^^^ maybe we could get TVGuide to do a sexy summer guys issue.

You guys are so lucky in the States...In New Zealand basically no one has heard of Carmine...it's kinda sad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back