Locker Room #15: Single White Male--We Can Fix That

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanx for all the excellent images that you have all conjured up of Mr G:eek:

Top41 said:
How about the Armani glasses...and nothing else? :devil: :devil: :devil: ;)

As for the glasses - I wouldn't care what type of design they were coz THEY would not be the object of my desire :p ;) :devil:

PerfectAnomaly said:
Hey Ms. Mods:

Since he's on the Emmy submission list and final noms haven't been announced yet, maybe this could be our next project. "Carmine Giovinazzo: Get the Man a Calvin Kline Underwear Model Contract." :lol: :devil: ;)
Why not shoot for what we really want to see? Perhaps a letter writing campaign to Play Girl? Carmine Giovinazzo: Staten Island Stallion or Petting Zoo Pony? :lol:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Why not shoot for what we really want to see? Perhaps a letter writing campaign to Play Girl?

I was trying to stick with something that'd be more PG-13. But, hell, since you brough it up; I think both campaigns are in order. :D We fangirls are good at multitasking. :lol: :devil:

Carmine Giovinazzo: Staten Island Stallion or Petting Zoo Pony? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I just snorted Diet Pepsi up my nose. That is too hysterical for words. :lol: :lol: :lol:

A petting zoo pony...Mrs.G...how could you :lol: :lol:
That's an insult to Carmine right there :lol: however he shouldn't be insulted by the Staten Island Stallion bit.

As for the add, how about Carmine in Calvin black boxer briefs. I prefer these on a man cause I think they look better and are more flattering. They don't make what a man hasn't got stick out in front like briefs, and they don't let everything fly around loose like in boxers. They are nice and snug without being repulsive. Michael Weatherly wears them and I'd love to see Carmine in a pair. Hell, I'd love to see both of them in a pair.

So Carmine could be standing there looking all hot and horny in his black boxer briefs, and to make you hot and horny, slaps on a pair of Armani glasses.

I'd love to see that :devil: :devil: :devil:

Hehe! I take my idea has pleased you ladies! I love the idea of him modelling you know what I'll even offer to be the female model if they need one!!

It would be a bad idea for him to be on a billboard we'll either all get down for driving offence or for trying to steal the posters!!

^hehe i think there is a very long line for this job... :devil:

i don't wonder who wouldn't like to make a shooting with Mr.G... and if it would be just for glasses... :devil: :devil:

Just rewatched the finale, and really...Danny's kind of a little slut, isn't he? Really, if it's just $100 for a ride, I think we could each hop on board that express, ladies. :lol: That's pretty darn cheap. :lol:

If a night with Danny only costs $100, I'm hitting the ATM right now. :devil: ... I wonder what he'll do for me if I offer to pay off his Visa? :devil: You know with a sweet apartment like that on a cop's salary, the man had to have hit the plastic pretty card.

I'd imagine if you pay off the Visa, you can get him to do just about anything you want. :devil: :devil: :devil: :lol:

Top41 said:
I'd imagine if you pay off the Visa, you can get him to do just about anything you want. :devil: :devil: :devil: :lol:

Okay, say I pay his rent on a monthly basis, oh and his food bills too....do you think I'd get regular 'returns' for that? :lol:

Forget birthday visits then! We should just take turns paying Danny's living expenses from month-to-month, become his Sugar Mama, if you will. The gratitude would be boundless and everyone wins.

With interest like this, if Danny went into the "business" he'd never have to work as a CSI again. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back