Locker Room #15: Single White Male--We Can Fix That

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday, Orison! You enjoy that sweet ripe banana to its fullest. :devil:

EDIT: Also happy birthday to JDonne. Even if she never shows up to claim her b-day gift, just thought I should point out that technically Carmine is working a double today.

Jesus, double duty? The poor man is probably exhausted!! Happy Birthday to orison and Jdonne.

A banana is an excellent start to your day. It's great health food.

Are we back to the banana again :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

I don't particularly like a nana on it's own, it needs to have chocolate sauce and nuts on it ... what? ... back to the nuts again ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Happy Birthday to you girls! :D Oh my, a threesome. :devil:

And hey! I don't get what's so bad about the banana pic. C'mon! He's naked and standing behind a banana! And fangirls are complaining about that?! :lol:

I still say the mullet is the scariest Carmine pic of all time.

Don't you dare post it, Fay. :p

*is offended* You know perfectly well that Rhonda is the one with the mullet picture, not me. :( *is so wounded*

What I have is the EVIL PURPLE SAILOR HAT OF DOOOOOOM! :devil:

SailorCarmine.jpg

I won't apologize, Kimmy, you brought this on yourself. *nod*

^But she brought it on all of us toooooooo! :eek: :eek: :eek:

:lol:

Happy birthday to Orison and JDonne! Enjoy the booty. :lol:

^But she brought it on all of us toooooooo!
Ah, this is very true. :eek: In that case, I apologize to everybody but Kimmy for forcing such a sight upon your poor, defenseless eyes. :)

And yes, a late happy birthday to Orison and JDonne from me as well! *hands out twinkies with candles stuck in the top*

Heeeeeey, I never brought anything upon anybody! I'm innocent, INNOCENT, I TELL YOU. (Look, it's even my middle name.)

Although I must say that sailor hat is growing on m- GAH!! *slaps self*

Thanks for the birthday wishes, ladies!! The Italian stallion and I had lots of fun and the time difference worked perfectly for that double the poor man had to work. I handed him to JDonne when there still was plenty of time to enjoy him... :lol:

Top41 said:
:lol: I knew Fay would bring the banana! :lol: That's my girl! :D

Nothing wrong with a banana in the morning. I had one myself this morning. What? They're good for your health. ;) :devil: :lol:

Not that I hate "the banana pic" but I get too much evil thoughts when I see it :devil:

Looks like Carmine has a busy month. He just finished with the double shift of Orison and JDonne in one day and now Top has him today. Busy boy. Fortunately, he always seems to rise to the occassion and, as far as I know, everyone has enjoyed a fulfilling birthday. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back