Locker Room #15: Single White Male--We Can Fix That

Status
Not open for further replies.
That picture is the stuff that nightmares are made off!!
It's so bad - what on earth made him pose, dressed like that!!

I think that pic is from In Enemy Hands. At least we can be comfortable knowing he was paid to wear that and the horrid ensemble is not his doing. He looks as pained to wear that as I look seeing him wear it. :lol:

He doesn't look happy, does he? He didn't like wearing it, and I can understand that. I wouldn't like to wear that in his position

*slides in*

I think the first one may either be a promo from LRC or just a regular season 3 promo. The last two are from an interview he did for a Japanese TV station. Can I just say how much I love the fact he's biting his tongue while smiling in the second one :eek:

There's a lot more Carmine Fan Filled

*slides out*

OH MY GOD *drops to the floor*
Those pictures are stunning! Thank you so much for posting! Those are smoking!!

Okay, I just came in here to say that it was getting really hot in here because of those sexy pictures and I especially like that one of him lying on the bed. I think it was on the first page. :D

Wait a minute.

When did he go to Japan?

And if he did, why didn't he make a stop in Malaysia? :p

Lovely photos there. What I love is that he isn't wearing any make-up in them. :lol: He looks real in them.

oh refreshing! allstar12, thanks for the pictures! nice nice. when were these taken??

everclaire, (re: quitting) that's one way to put it! :lol:

Top41 said:
^Was that a recent interview or is it older?

It was released sometime in February this year but the interview itself was prior to season 3 because they only used season 2 clips. So, during the summer hiatus would be a safe bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back