Locker Room #15: Single White Male--We Can Fix That

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea i'm with MrsG on this one, I'm so disappointed to see him smoking- and personally I'd find him way sexier in that pic if he wasn't smoking.
^^^:lol: MichelleK ...alterior motives perhaps?? :D

Ulterior motives - I don't know what you are talking about pixies. Hehe!
I thought my plan was foolproof but you've blown the cover!
*goes back to the writing board to find more plans to meet Carmine*

Hallo thar, Carmine.

It's time to come home with me because it's my birthday. :devil: Yeeees, I've prepared the fluffy paddles and the handcuffs and the edible paint.

Don't worry, girls. I'll bring him back in one piece. :devil: ;)

Happy Birthday Kimmychu.
Have fun with Carmine, but be careful. I think the Locker Room gals are wearing him out!!

Kimmy!!! :D Happy birthday!!!!! :D :D :D Would you believe me if I told you Carmine was going to be in Playgirl?

What? No? Why is that? :confused:

;) :D

And a happy belated birthday to Carminefan! Hope you enjoyed him. ;)

^ Then it's gonna be me passing him to you, my birthday's only 9 days away... ;)

Happy birthday Kimmichu!!! :D

Happy belated birthday, Kimmy. If I fear that anyone might break Carmine, it's you. :lol: I hope you had a fanatastic time and read him some of your slash during the breaks in action. :devil:

Thank you for the birthday wishes! You're all so sweet. :D *shh* Okay, Carmine clone, you go here ... yeeees, that's it, nobody will know aaannny bett-

Uhm. Oh hey, here's Carmine in one piece! See, I told ya I'd bring him back. ;) No, this isn't a clone, it's him! Really! :p

Top41 said:
Would you believe me if I told you Carmine was going to be in Playgirl?

What? No? Why is that? :confused:

;) :D

*spanks Top41 with a furry paddle*

And speaking of April Fool pranks, how come there wasn't one this year? :lol:

If only he was gonna git nekkid in Playgirl :devil: :eek:

How many times do we have to beg, scream, cry etc, etc to get the man nekkid on t.v, hell even nekkid in Playgirl will sell out the edition.
But is anyone even listening...............................

*echo, echo, echo of own voice in lonely fangirl thread*

Apparently not, not even his mother is listening, cause as CEO of Ceesau, and with Carmine always asking her advice, you'd think she'd recommend gettin' nekkid for his fans. After all, she knows how we all feel about him. :eek:

That's right, yes she does...

tiara4carmine said:
Apparently not, not even his mother is listening, cause as CEO of Ceesau, and with Carmine always asking her advice, you'd think she'd recommend gettin' nekkid for his fans. After all, she knows how we all feel about him. :eek:

That's right, yes she does...
Oh, I'm sure she knows exactly what his fans want to see, but the real Mrs. G would never recommend that her baby pony up the goods she used to see while changing his diapers. :eek: I'm sure like any good mother, she wants only nice girls to view the family jewels, not horney fangirls who line up for miles to shell out 5 bucks for the goods. :lol:

But the real Mrs G would have only seen baby Carmie's boy bits ... we want to see adult Carmine's MAN BITS :lol:

Besides, if they took a share in the edition, they'd make a mint after we all forked over $5

And this conversation has officially gotten beyond gross. People, this is the man's mother we're talking about! :eek: Let's leave her out of the Locker Room--I'm sure that's best for everyone. ;)

But yeah, even my broke ass would shell out 5 bucks for the strip show. :lol:

Kimmy, there was no April Fool's prank this year because I forgot. And how could last year's be topped? We really had people going on that one. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back