Locker Room #15: Single White Male--We Can Fix That

Status
Not open for further replies.
allstar12 said:

I can't wait to find out why he's on the ground :lol:
normalcsinyfilming21marrf8.jpg

Waiting for Flack? :devil: That's not going to do anything to get rid of the Kinkapoodle nickname... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like they had fun filming in NY! Any idea what day those are from?

Would anyone mind if I take Carmine for my personal birthday party today?
I promise I'll leave him in one piece :devil:

happy birthday CarmineFan!
Of course you can have him for your birthday! I just gave him permission to go to your house. ;)
Have a wonderful birthday!

Happy Birthday Carminefan.
Don't do anything that the locker girls wouldn't do. Poor Carmine, he's in for a long night!!

Thanks for your congrats! :)

Was a great day, yesterday and of course a great night. :devil:
Carmine left in ONE piece and being tierd but happy :D

ok its been awhile so where can i find caps and fanfiction?and wheres the best place to find pics of just carmine not danny or anyone carmine

Phillie said:
ok its been awhile so where can i find caps and fanfiction?and wheres the best place to find pics of just carmine not danny or anyone carmine
I would ask my sister Tristianna....she knows of a great place to find caps. I personally google my pics....I get some great ones to....if you find my post in the photomanip thread and look at the first link.
Those photos were googled. ^^ Hope I could help you a bit. ^^

Personally, I think smoking, like other things, is an emotional crutch. You got problems, you smoke, drink do drugs, eat etc.

So obviously our boy has too much energy and thinks he has to smoke to keep his hands busy... :rolleyes:
I'm sure we could think of something to keep his hands busy
:devil: :eek: :lol:

Oooh the images Tiara, *starts writing a list*
I always said smoking was a filthy habit, hell I still do, but Carmine does look so sexy doing it. I think my emotional crutch is eating. Maybe Carmine and I should meet up and talk about our problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back