Locker Room #15: Single White Male--We Can Fix That

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if he does get sunburnt we'll just have to smother him in aloe to make him feel better :devil: :eek: :lol:

have we mentioned the uses of aloe here before :confused:
or was that at the B.C :confused: :lol:

Oh dear SimplyBlue you really shouldn't mention spray on stuff. I'm afraid my thoughts immediately raced to squirty cream and now my mind's completely disappeared into the gutter....
hehe i hope it was edible spray stuff yummy!!!!
Oh shush, you two pervs. I was amused by the silly cap he would have to wear on his head -- not the rather questionable fantasies in a tanning salon. :p

I tell you SimplyBlue my mind had left the tanning salon quite some time ago and moved on to somewhere with considerably softer furnishings :devil:

have we mentioned the uses of aloe here before
or was that at the B.C
I don't know either, but it was probably both. :D

Ok, I have a request: someone needs to get a cap of Danny's grin-thing from last night's episode in that scene with Adam and Lindsay after she makes the comment about the buffalo burgers, and a cap of the grin-thing from the hallucination scene in 3.18 so that I can do a side-by-side comparison and try to figure out if our poor boy is still doing some sort of illicit substance. :rolleyes:

Hehe! I think he does have issues with the whole sun thing! I hope he doesn't keep getting so burnt as I'm allergic to aloe vera and wouldn't be any use at all! Hehe!! Things of us lot Carmine as you don't want my allergies flaring up!

love the new picture of him. thank you for posting it :) newbie here! was it me seeing things or did carmine/danny have a bracelet (tiny balls...i forgot what these are called!) on in ep. 3.19? is this old news that i'm just super slow in learning about? i don't remember which scene it was...but it was in front of his watch.

Welcome to the board, xxAnGelheArtZ!

As for the bracelet, if someone has a screen cap of it, I could probably tell you whether we've seen it before. He does seem to have a fondness for jewelry. But I'm not one of those fans who notices every little detail about his appearance during an episode, so I unfortunately can't answer your question without seeing a pic of the bracelet.

is it this one?!
3x19-062.jpg

:D

^^ Hey, it's like the chain of the dog tags! Cool. He looks great. :D It's like for a key chain. :D I love how adorable he looks when he's studying evidence. It's as if it means the world to him! How cute! :)

I love how you girls always have caps for everything. :D I *think* we've seen that bracelet before. Not worn on the wrist with the watch, but worn on the other wrist along with a black leather bracelet.

:D THANK YOU for the welcomes. :D

About the bracelet/chain: oh okay...I don't remember it with the black leather...got a pic of that? Heheh. I only noticed it because the cam zoomed up on the evidence. But cool, thanks for the answer! yes i love how every screencap asked for/mentioned can be brought here asap. Amazing! :p Did anyone get a chance to get over to Coney Island (either as an extra/visitor to nyc/resident of brooklyn) to see the lovely actor there? There are new pictures floating around. It looked cold that taping day! I wonder if he flies coach or first class between LA and NYC...red-eye or not...and he probably went to visit mom & dad & sister while in town! :)

Did you mention there were pics from Coney Island? If anyone finds them please do us a huge favour and post them! I'll love you forever! Hehe.

*slinks in*

Here's a few behind-the-scenes from Past Imperfect (the Coney Island episode). I hope no one considers them spoilery.

normalcsinyfilming21marqi8.jpg

I can't wait to find out why he's on the ground :lol:
normalcsinyfilming21marrf8.jpg

normalcsinyfilming21marla4.jpg

And Carmine being his typical cute self.
normalcsinyfilming21marzl3.jpg

*slinks out*

Ooooh, I know why he's on the ground! *slaps hand over mouth to keep spoiler-ridden comments to myself*

Thanks for the pictures, allstar. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back