Locker Room #14 - Ride the Italian Stallion!!!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Oct 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Our Italian Stallion has made it onto a list of favorite TV boyfriends and into the news bullets on this site:

Chicago Sun-Times readers were asked which TV heart throbs make them swoon and do anything on earth just to catch them on the small screen each week. CSI:NY’s Carmine Giovinazzo made the list of “TV boyfriends.” Special thanks to Jkladis of Talk CSI for discovering this gem in his local paper.

Do you ladies enjoy the source of this story as much as I do? :lol: I'm betting JKladis is the one who nominated him as a TV boyfriend.

EDIT: The link in the news bullet isn't working. If anyone wants it, it's http://www.suntimes.com/lifestyles/116486,CST-FTR-tvboy30.article

2. SimplyBlue

SimplyBlue Police Officer

Hey, I resent that, lol. I may have only been here for two years, but I've avoided the clutches of becoming a money-hungry woman. Granted I've seen some who drop my jaw and wonder if they're actually serious. My standards are pathetic in comparison to theirs. :lol:

I'm a closet romantic. I'd take him even if he was still pounding the pavement looking for work. That butt, arms, and smile give him a bit of leeway. j/k

If Carmine only knew he was being prostituted across the globe... :lol:

Thought I'd share a picture or two, even though I still have to link up at this point:

I miss the jackets and dress shirts...
    But I'm more than willing to accommodate for the new look.

3. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I don't really think so; but you really wouldn't tell the media that you have a gazillion (possibly?) girls lining up outside your door, would you?

4. tiara4carmine

tiara4carmine Police Officer

Hey, don't forget us Aussie girls want a go round on the big Itallion Stallion - I even mentioned that line in the sex book I've written, a shout out to our baby :lol:

Nim - to carry over from the last LR I bought my Big Brass ring on ebay UK for about $10 aus. If no-one else has caps to post let me know and I'll either pm - can you pm pics to people? - or you can give me your email and I'll send them.

I'll try to do it this week, sex with Carmine has kept me so busy, the man never wants to get out of bed :devil: he defifitely has the stamina of an Itallion Stallion, you girls don't know what you're missing out on :devil:

5. idee

idee Rookie

Hey! Can a Pakistani get in line toooo?! He is just so deeeeelicious. I miss hangin out here, been a while.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I think some sort of Carmine timeshare is in order!

I've just got a mental image of Carmine staggering between hotel rooms, saying "But girls, Im so tired " :lol:

7. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ :lol: OH MY GOD-- That's probably gonna be happening and if all of this sleeping is happening, he's getting more ass than a pony at a carnival.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

LMAO! :lol:

9. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

No thread is complete without this picture:
    [​IMG]

My friend and I were just talking about how pretty he looked in the picture the other day!

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Lovely pic *sigh*

11. detectdevotion

detectdevotion Police Officer

A TIMESHARE.

Gosh, that makes me really happy. :D We'll mix him some vodka and redbull and he'll be good to go, ladies.

12. Nim

Nim Pathologist

:lol: :D
    I discovered Carmine thanks to his role as Danny in CSI:NY.
    Otherwise he would have been remained one of the many guys in Black Hawk Down :(
    I saw Danny for the first time on November 16th last year, during the Miami-NY episode...and through all this year I learn to know Carmine.
    And even if I'd love Danny to be my boyfriend, I prefer Carmine :)

*hugh jorja*
    Ok, break for now...
    *waving flag of truce*
    And watch your back, too... :lol: :D maybe it wasn't a friendly hug...
    *hiding a knife in her hand* :devil:

tiara4carmine, thanks!!! :eek:
    *writing a PM*

13. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Sure you can. We need a big, huge calendar (like people get for kids chores) and put him on a schedule. :lol: Or would that be put us on a schedule for him? :rolleyes:

14. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

:eek: Where's the spirit of sharing? Hell, you can all [CENSORED] him and I'll watch, or I'll [CENSORED] him and you can watch. Either way. He's supposed to be the athlete, right? I'm sure there's plenty to go around and with a little cooperation, we can all get a piece.

15. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

^ Alright, alright, you almost convinced me... Almost... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.