Locker Room #14 - Ride the Italian Stallion!!!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Oct 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

^^Awww **blushes** You're pretty awesome yourself!

I was going to point out that the Greeks, Asians, and other assorted nationalities should step aside. The man needs a true Trinidadian goddess to rock his world properly!

2. afrikana

afrikana Pathologist

^ pshhh... the man has to get jungle fever sometime. ;) :devil:

:lol: carmine could have a million kids each of different nationalities with all of us! :lol: except child support would be a bitch. :lol:

3. SimplyBlue

SimplyBlue Police Officer

I'm a little curious too now that I think about it. I found it a little odd that he was described as "Italian, Norwegian, British and American." The American thing threw me off (so I left it out) because it seemed like he was adding an ambiguous ethnicity(ies). Maybe he has a little mutt in him himself?

Or he could have been declaring he is Amercian, but I've rarely heard an Amercian when asked about their ethnicity say, "I'm Amercian." unless they epitomize the melting pot. That sort of response gets you a blank stare and a, "Well no s***, but what are you?" :lol:

Lol, I think I'm going to take that explanation rather than the dreaded thought, "Ok buddy. If you claim to be that lonely...what's your disclaimer?" I know he's from Tinsel Town and attractive people are a dime a dozen, but he honestly shouldn't have that much trouble. Unless he has some sort of self-destructive thing going on, he should find some willing women. He's into the both the masculine and feminine things, he should have women eating out of the palm of his hand. :lol:

So yeah, I'm going to assume he's playing into the fangirl manipulation. Giving the girls a little here and there (like with the 'potted plant').

4. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hehe...so Italian girls have priority. :eek: Well, while you Italian girls are fighting over Carmine, we girls here in the US (who are closer to him) will already have our claws in him. :p But we are very generous so, we'll share him. :D

As for Carmine preferring the right side of the bed, I sleep on that side too. Does that mean I get to sleep on top of him? I'm afraid we wouldn't get much sleep. :devil: For him, I would be willing to relinquish that side of the bed for the left.

I also think his quote about the Starbucks guy was just for publicity. Please, does anybody really think he can't get women? :rolleyes: I'm sure they're standing in line. I would be.

Here's some pictures:

Half nekkid Carmine. Oh yeah. :devil:
    [​IMG]

I swear I didn't do it.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

Of course he can get women! He probably just wants a woman who wants him for who he really is, not his TV character or his salary, Hollywood Hills home or $$$. He doesn't want a gold-digger, and that's going to be hard to find in Hollywood/LA.

6. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^^True, but not every woman wants him just because he's a TV star, has money, or a Hollywood Hills home. Surely there's some girls in LA who are looking for love. :rolleyes:

I see Carmine as Carmine and Danny as Danny. I know he plays Danny but they are still totally different people and I know the difference. If I saw him on the street (after I realized that it really was him) my first thought wouldn't be "Oh there's Danny Messer". It would be "There's Carmine Giovinazzo".

Since I live on the east coast and 10 hours away from NY, I doubt we'll be running into each other anytime soon. Although I wouldn't complain if it happened. :p

7. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

I'd wait in line for his cream. It would have to be venti size though :devil:.

Nim, I can't be enemies with you. You're way too nice :lol:. However, if it ever really ever has to come down to Carmine you best watch your back. That goes for all you too :devil:.

8. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Rhonda, I'll be happy to sneak you into my luggage on my next trip out **starts building a "business" trip to LA into her budget**

Of course, if you drive down to my place in MD, we can take a little road trip up north. It's only 4 hours to Staten Island from where I live!! Are you up to it?

9. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

:lol: Damn, please don't remind me how far I live from the US, that's not fair!

Same here. No kidding when it's Carmine we're talking about... ;)

10. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

:lol: :lol: :lol: Obviously you've never spent much time in LA.

11. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I'd hide in luggage in the belly of a plane for hours if it meant I'd get to meet Carmine. :eek: Start planning the trip.

When will Carmine be in Staten Island again? Road trip is a must. You bet I'm up for it. :D

MrsG, I've never been to LA (^^working on that^^) but I was holding out hope that there was at least one girl out there who wanted Carmine for Carmine. :rolleyes:

12. glam_chic86

:lol: If I wanted to marry for money I'd head back to Greece & find me a beautiful, loaded shipping heir a la Paris Hilton style. I wonder how Latsis is doing :devil:. Jokes aside, Carmine could end up broke tomorrow & I'd still go out with him.

13. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

^ Oh, absolutely. It's the man that I'm attracted to, not the money. If he ends up broke I could bring him back to Italy and we could start a "normal" family... :lol:

14. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

Jorja_fan86 I just bet you would stand in line for that man's cream. :devil: of course, I would be right next to you in that line! I just hope he has enough cream to go around. ;)

and whoever made that comment about some women in LA actually looking for love, that cracked me up! :lol:

15. glam_chic86

Sorry hon but you won't get much luck :(. I like to get three or four shots or whatever of cream plus a pump of special syrup to enchance the flavour. I hope whip cream is ok but there won't be much left. I'm a girl who has a sweet tooth :devil:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.