Locker Room #14 - Ride the Italian Stallion!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY! for the new thread!

Italian Stallion... :lol: Sometimes I am so proud of my heritage! :devil:

Me too, sister :lol:

I watched "Players".
Oh dear... I lost 1 hour and 28 minutes of my life... :(
The movie is all "hey, yo, s**t" and nothing more.
Did you see Garage Joe??? When I saw him as a teacher, I thought "learning how to use the Robospanker?!" :lol: :lol:

Don't tell more about the story, so let's talk of our man :)
He's always chewing, and when he's not chewing, his tongue runs wild out of his mouth :lol: :lol:

And now I'm sure of my theory: Carmine sleeps on the right side of the bed :D

This is from Players
poaflaidua4.jpg

The Learning Curve
lcbedsi8.jpg

Terror Tract
ttbedzh8.jpg

Sorry, the last two are very dark :( but see? :lol:

^ Sorry, girl, Italians have priority... I'm glad there's only two of us here... :D

And yes, Nim, I'm ready to fight if I need to! :devil:

Lol why do you Italian girls get priority?

Because he's part Italian? :p

What about those who are Norweigan or British? I think it's only fair to share.

I'll pool together my heritage and scrape up enough to become a contender. :lol:

SimplyBlue said:
Lol why do you Italian girls get priority?

Because he's part Italian? :p

What about those who are Norweigan or British? I think it's only fair to share.

I'll pool together my heritage and scrape up enough to become a contender. :lol:

LOL! I like your thinking. :lol:

The norwegian bit figures too. Norwegian men are gorgeous

ka990 said:
Now that's desperate... ;)
Lol I'm too much of a mutt to really define myself as a certain ethnicity. The most I can claim is being a quarter Swedish...then everything else is affectionately labeled as 'the rest of Europe.' I might be missing a country or two here and there, but for the most part my family was rather friendly across the borders.

But lol, I didn't even know what I was contending for. Turned out for being on the left side of the bed? Hell. I'm not picky. I'm a bit of a flopper anyway, so he'd have to take certain pinning percautions to keep me in place. :rolleyes:

Ethnicity is hard to lay down when you have such a mixed bag family. My dads side are Italian, My Maternal grandmother was French jewish. there's also Scottish and Jamaican in there too
How to you untangle all that?!?!?!

Anyhoo, it would be interesting to know what percentage Carmine was of each Italian, Norwegian, and British.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back