Locker Room #14 - Ride the Italian Stallion!!!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Oct 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

Wow kimmychu and ratt thank you so very much for that wonderful interview.

It reveals so much more about him personally - his views and his opinions - than any other interview I've read. If I liked him before I like him even more now, I'm sorta stunned that he sounds such a fantastic and interesting person....

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Ratt & Kimmychu, I seriously love you guys and totally hug you both if I could! You guys are amazing and Danny/Carmine is amazing too!
    Speaking of ex'es, I've heard you guys mention an ex-girlfriend (or two) of his. Can someone tell me her/their names? So I can see who I'm up against. :lol: Just joking.

3. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

The only ex we only really know about is Vanessa Marcil. And I'm not even sure if that's confirmed. :confused:

Oh yeah, edit here. Did you guys ever watch Bad Beat with the director/writer commentary on? I watched it yesterday and they were talking about some trex lens or something? Anyhow, they were right up on Danny putting the level cylinder thing back together and one of them says, "Luckily, Carmine's pretty enough to have a lens right up his nose." :lol: It's so funny that they're all in love with him over there.

4. CarmineFan

CarmineFan Lab Technician

Vanessa Marcil? She old I think? So about 40 I would say

5. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

According to imdb, she was born in 1968, so she's 38. A few years older than he is. There's also a little chatter over on their message boards about the two of them being together for a year or so.

6. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Ladies, thank you for making my day! :D It's been a while since I read something new, and I'm already pissed at myself because Season 2 of NY starts here in Italy next Thursday and this just reminded me that I didn't buy any TVguide-like magazines and that there might be some interview out there that I'm missing... *smacks self*

Anyway, there's a lot of interesting things in that interview, but this is waht I liked the most:

I like scripts that tell about a man who doesn't belong to the place where he was born ... where he has friends and he has to eventually part from them, and love, too. I'd like my stories to have a universal message so that everyone can understand, and at the same time, I want to show why my character(s) did what they had to do.

Don't you just love a guy who can talk like that? :D

7. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Kimmy and Ratt - Thank you both so much for the translations. :D That was a great interview! It asked questions that are too personal for most American interviews. Awesome find!

I love that he still wears a charm given to him by an ex-girlfriend. He's far more sentimental than I am. I have a pair of amazing 2 carat diamond stud earrings from Harry Winston that I'll never wear again and that's a shame. Sentimental enough to keep jewelry from exs, but not sentimental enough to wear it. It's endearing that Carmine does.

8. CarmineFan

CarmineFan Lab Technician

A few years older is not a problem, I think.
    My boyfriend is older than me too...
    But that's off topic

9. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

The last item was his dad's police shield ;)

Excellent interview, ladies, and thanks for the translation.

10. crankyjules

crankyjules Police Officer

Answer:
    Yes.

:D

I realise this is the thread for posting pictures and drooling over how cute and hot he is. While you all go on doing that to your hearts content ;), I hope you don't me if I sit here in my corner and drool over his brain. :eek: (phew - fans self)

11. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

^ Is there some room left in your corner? ;)

12. crankyjules

crankyjules Police Officer

Yeah come on over, but you might want to keep a distance. I'm generating enough heat to melt the Antarctic. :lol:

13. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

*gasp!* Don't let Gore hear you say that! He'll blame Carmine for contributing to global warming! :eek:

Hehe, couldn't resist. Carry on, ladies. :D

14. Lonia

Lonia Witness

Thank you both very much for that interview and the translation Kimmychu and Ratt! That's really a great interview.

15. CSI_Equals_Love

CSI_Equals_Love Civilian

Hi. the woman in the picture of carmine is mary lynn rajskub. She was in a movie with him a few years ago... I know this is a little late, but i thought you might still want to know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.