Locker Room #14 - Ride the Italian Stallion!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
better get that stallion a bottle of gatorade or powerade! don't want him slowing down right now! a year is a long time to wait for another ride...just don't wear him out too much...i'll need him ready for action for my day in a couple months! why do i get the feeling he'll need at least a month to rest before he's ready to ride again?? :p

:lol: MrsG, glad that you are enjoying the Italian Stallion today! :devil:

and yes, hook him up with some water or gatorade, he needs his strength.

Don't forget to feed the poor boy...he was looking a little thin. :( Maybe it's from all the exertion the birthday girls have been putting him through. :devil: :lol:

Carmine does strike a pose pretty well, kinda like a model would. Vogue darling
:lol: That made me laugh. He's so pretty though! So yes, he does remind me of a model. :D

and an audio file of Danny saying "Stella" as a text message alert...
Sorry to sound like a delinquent, but how did you get the audiofile?

Happy Birthday, Mrs. G! :) Have a great day!

ooo happy b day to u happy b day to u
oo happy bbbbdddayy too u
so how was Carmine lol :) :devil:

great pic but i think the shirt needs to go:) :)lol :devil:
some one needs to go there and thak the shirt off for him
any1 up for it lol :p :D
cause we need help some to hold him down and some to take it off lolol :devil: :devil: :devil:

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, girls. I rode that stallion long and hard all day yesterday. He was well-fed ... well, if you consider eatting cake and ice cream off my [CENSORED] "well fed." :lol: No, I'm smarter than that. To maximize performance and endurance, he was properly fed an optimal mix of protein, carbs and fat every 3-4 hours. Seemed to work well. He went the distance. Now he has been returned to the rest of you. A little tired, a little sore, but in one piece and fully functional. Enjoy!

# of days until Mrs.G's next stallion ride: 364 :( :( :(

tiara4carmine said:
Mrs.G - so what did you do with your husband while you and Carmine got freaky all over your house????
:devil: :eek: :lol:
He held the video camera and got us water.

MRS.G WILL U WRITE A BOOK ABOUT IT :D
LIKE 101 WAYS TO DO THINGS TO CARMINE :devil:
OR 101 PLACES TO RIDE CARMAN :devil:

O AND THANKS FOR TTHTE POPCORN NIM :D

GregsAngel said:
MRS.G WILL U WRITE A BOOK ABOUT IT :D
I'm not a "tell all" kinda girl. I'll just say that that was one hell of a stallion ride and make you all wait until your birthdays to find out for yourselves. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back